- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 937873, 6 pages
Affective-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Fibromyalgia: A Randomized Controlled Trial
1Department of Psychology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
2Department of Psychology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA
3Department of Psychiatry, UMDNJ—Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
4University Medical Center at Princeton, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Received 30 May 2011; Accepted 8 July 2011
Academic Editor: Chad Boomershine
Copyright © 2012 Robert L. Woolfolk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeffrey D. Lewis, Eric M. Wassermann, Wendy Chao, Amy E. Ramage, Donald A. Robin, and Daniel J. Clauw, “Central sensitization as a component of post-deployment syndrome,” Neurorehabilitation, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 367–372, 2012.
- Susanne Fischer, and Urs M. Nater, “Functional somatic syndromes-conceptualization, epidemiology, and treatment,” Zeitschrift fur Medizinische Psychologie, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 148–160, 2012.
- Kathrin Bernardy, Petra Klose, Angela J. Busch, and Ernest H. S. Choy, “Cognitive behavioural therapies for fibromyalgia,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 9, 2013.
- Ana Isabel Sanchez, and Maria Pilar Martinez, “Systematic Review of Psychological Treatment in Fibromyalgia,” Current Pain And Headache Reports, vol. 17, no. 7, 2013.