- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Pain Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 951354, 12 pages
A Mechanism-Based Approach to Prevention of and Therapy for Fibromyalgia
Department of Neuroscience and Comprehensive Center for Pain Research, Colleges of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Florida, P.O. Box 100444, 1600 S.W. Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Received 15 May 2011; Accepted 6 July 2011
Academic Editor: Petra Schweinhardt
Copyright © 2012 Charles J. Vierck. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dilsad Sindel, Ilknur Saral, and Sina Esmaeilzadeh, “Management Approaches in Fibromyalgia Syndrome,” Turkiye Fiziksel Tip Ve Rehabilitasyon Dergisi-Turkish Journal of Physical, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 136–142, 2012.
- Marianne Frieri, and Antigone Argyriou, “Is there a relationship between fibromyalgia and rhinitis?,” Allergy and Asthma Proceedings, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 443–449, 2012.
- Poorvi Kulshreshtha, and Kishore K. Deepak, “Autonomic nervous system profile in fibromyalgia patients and its modulation by exercise: a mini review,” Clinical Physiology And Functional Imaging, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 83–91, 2013.
- Chiara Angeletti, Cristiana Guetti, Alba Piroli, Paolo Matteo Angeletti, Antonella Paladini, Alessandra Ciccozzi, Franco Marinangeli, and Giustino Varrassi, “Duloxetine and Pregabalin for Pain Management in Multiple Rheumatic Diseases Associated with Fibromyalgia,” Pain Practice, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 657–662, 2013.
- Christopher D. King, “A possible mechanism underlying conditioned pain modulation,” Pain®, 2014.