- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Society Affiliation
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 134028, 2 pages
Foraging Biology of Neglected Bee Pollinators
1Department of Biological Sciences, Aarhus Universitet, Ny Munkegade 120, 8000 Århus C, Denmark
2Section of Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution, Division of Biological Sciences, University of California San Diego, Mail Code 0116, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0116, USA
3Department of Biological Sciences, Earth and Biosphere Institute, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Received 12 April 2010; Accepted 12 April 2010
Copyright © 2010 C. Rasmussen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. R. Darwin, On the Origin of Species, John Murray, London, UK, 1859.
- R. B. Freeman, “Charles Darwin on the routes of male humble bees,” Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History) Historical Series, vol. 3, pp. 179–189, 1968.
- J. C. Biesmeijer, S. P. M. Roberts, and S. P. M. Roberts, “Parallel declines in pollinators and insect-pollinated plants in Britain and the Netherlands,” Science, vol. 313, no. 5785, pp. 351–354, 2006.