- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 354072, 9 pages
Abundance and Diversity of Native Bumble Bees Associated with Agricultural Crops: The Willamette Valley Experience
Department of Crop and Soil Science, Oregon State University, 3017 ALS, Corvallis, OR 97331, USA
Received 20 August 2009; Accepted 2 December 2009
Academic Editor: James C. Nieh
Copyright © 2010 Sujaya Rao and W. P. Stephen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarah Maxfield-Taylor, Kimberly May Skyrm, and Sujaya Rao, “First record of Sphaerularia bombi (Nematoda: Tylenchida: Sphaerularidae), a parasite of bumble bee queens, in the Pacific Northwest,” Pan-Pacific Entomologist, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 134–137, 2011.
- Chiho Kimoto, Sandra J. DeBano, Robbin W. Thorp, Sujaya Rao, and William P. Stephen, “Investigating Temporal Patterns of a Native Bee Community in a Remnant North American Bunchgrass Prairie using Blue Vane Traps,” Journal of Insect Science, vol. 12, no. 108, pp. 1–23, 2012.
- Sujaya Rao, and James P. Strange, “Bumble bee (Hymenoptera: Apidae) foraging distance and colony density associated with a late-season mass flowering crop,” Environmental Entomology, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 905–915, 2012.
- Kimberly M. Skyrm, Sujaya Rao, and William P. Stephen, “A scientific note on a trend towards bivoltinism in Western North American bumblebees,” Apidologie, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 82–84, 2012.
- Natalie Gonzalez, Sandra J. DeBano, Chiho Kimoto, Robert V. Taylor, Carmen Tubbesing, and Christopher Strohm, “Native Bees Associated with Isolated Aspen Stands in Pacific Northwest Bunchgrass Prairie,” Natural Areas Journal, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 374–383, 2013.
- Sujaya Rao, and Kimberly M. Skyrm, “ Nest Density of the Native Bumble Bee, Bombus nevadensis Cresson (Hymenoptera: Apoidea), in an Agricultural Landscape ,” Journal of the Kansas Entomological Society, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 93–97, 2013.