- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 384371, 6 pages
Several New Aspects of the Foraging Behavior of Osmia cornifrons in an Apple Orchard
1Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, Chikusa, Nagoya 464-8601, Japan
2Breeding Laboratory, Nagano Fruit Tree Experiment Station, Nagano 382-0072, Japan
Received 3 August 2009; Revised 13 November 2009; Accepted 15 December 2009
Academic Editor: Claus Rasmussen
Copyright © 2010 Shogo Matsumoto and Tsutomu Maejima. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shogo Matsumoto, Junichi Soejima, and Tsutomu Maejima, “Influence of repeated pollination on seed number and fruit shape of ‘Fuji’ apples,” Scientia Horticulturae, vol. 137, pp. 131–137, 2012.
- Matthew I. McKinney, and Yong-Lak Park, “Nesting Activity and Behavior of Osmia cornifrons (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae) Elucidated Using Videography,” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Derek R. Artz, Matthew J. Allan, Gordon I. Wardell, and Theresa L. Pitts-Singer, “ Nesting site density and distribution affects Osmia lignaria (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae) reproductive success and almond yield in a commercial orchard ,” Insect Conservation and Diversity, 2013.
- Fernando Ramírez, and Thomas Lee Davenport, “Apple pollination: A review,” Scientia Horticulturae, vol. 162, pp. 188–203, 2013.
- Jeong Joon Ahn, Yong-Lak Park, and Chuleui Jung, “Modeling spring emergence of Osmia cornifrons Radoszkowski (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae) females in Korea,” Journal of Asia-Pacific Entomology, 2014.