- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 168478, 10 pages
Ecto- and Endoparasitic Fungi on Ants from the Holarctic Region
1Ecology Unit and CREAF, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
2Botany Unit, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Received 19 August 2011; Accepted 25 September 2011
Academic Editor: Alain Lenoir
Copyright © 2012 Xavier Espadaler and Sergi Santamaria. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Goncalves, I. Patanita, and X. Espadaler, “Substantial, and significant, expansion of ant hosts range for Myrmicinosporidium Holldobler, 1933 (Fungi),” Insectes Sociaux, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 395–399, 2012.
- Sándor Csősz, Albena Lapeva-Gjonova, and Bálint Markó, “ New Data on the Geographical Distribution and Host Utilization of the Entomopathogenic Fungus Myrmicinosporidium durum ,” Journal of Insect Science, vol. 12, no. 129, pp. 1–5, 2012.