- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 273613, 9 pages
Interactions among Carbon Dioxide, Heat, and Chemical Lures in Attracting the Bed Bug, Cimex lectularius L. (Hemiptera: Cimicidae)
1Department of Entomology, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
2Department of Statistics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Received 3 October 2011; Revised 19 December 2011; Accepted 21 December 2011
Academic Editor: Mark M. Feldlaufer
Copyright © 2012 Narinderpal Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Narinderpal Singh, Changlu Wang, and Richard Cooper, “Effect of trap design, chemical lure, carbon dioxide release rate, and source of carbon dioxide on efficacy of bed bug monitors,” Journal of Economic Entomology, vol. 106, no. 4, pp. 1802–1811, 2013.
- Anders Aak, Bjørn A. Rukke, Arnulf Soleng, and Marte K. Rosnes, “Questing activity in bed bug populations: male and female responses to host signals,” Physiological Entomology, 2014.
- Richard Cooper, Changlu Wang, and Narinderpal Singh, “Effects of Various Interventions, Including Mass Trapping with Passive Pitfall Traps, on Low-Level Bed Bug Populations in Apartments,” Journal of Economic Entomology, vol. 109, no. 2, pp. 762–769, 2015.
- Gary W. Bennett, Ameya D. Gondhalekar, Changlu Wang, Grzegorz Buczkowski, and Timothy J. Gibb, “Using research and education to implement practical bed bug control programs in multifamily housing,” Pest Management Science, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 8–14, 2016.
- Kevin R. Ulrich, Matthew Kramer, and Mark F. Feldlaufer, “ Ability of bed bug (Hemiptera: Cimicidae) defensive secretions ( E )-2-hexenal and ( E )-2-octenal to attract adults of the common bed bug Cimex lectularius ,” Physiological Entomology, 2016.