- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 378050, 10 pages
Foraging Behavior of the Blue Morpho and Other Tropical Butterflies: The Chemical and Electrophysiological Basis of Olfactory Preferences and the Role of Color
1McGuire Center for Lepidoptera and Biodiversity, Florida Museum of Natural History, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
2Center for Medical Agricultural and Veterinary Entomology, USDA-ARS, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Received 31 October 2011; Revised 9 January 2012; Accepted 18 January 2012
Academic Editor: Russell Jurenka
Copyright © 2012 Alexandra Sourakov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David E. Root, “Future Device Modeling Trends,” Ieee Microwave Magazine, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 45–59, 2012.
- Ana Rodríguez, Berta Alquézar, and Leandro Peña, “Fruit aromas in mature fleshy fruits as signals of readiness for predation and seed dispersal,” New Phytologist, vol. 197, no. 1, pp. 36–48, 2012.
- Eduardo P. Barbosa, “ The Fruit-Feeding Butterfly Pareuptychia ocirrhoe (Nymphalidae: Satyrinae) Feeding on Extrafloral Nectaries ,” Journal of the Lepidopterists’ Society, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 64–65, 2013.
- Geraldo Freire, Andre Rangel Nascimento, Ivan Konstantinov Malinov, and Ivone R. Diniz, “Temporal Occurrence of Two Morpho Butterflies (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae): Influence of Weather and Food Resources,” Environmental Entomology, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 274–282, 2014.