- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 380474, 11 pages
Trait-Mediated Indirect Effects of Phorid Flies on Ants
School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Received 25 December 2011; Accepted 9 February 2012
Academic Editor: Jean Paul Lachaud
Copyright © 2012 Hsun-Yi Hsieh and Ivette Perfecto. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hsun-Yi Hsieh, Heidi Liere, Estelí J. Soto, and Ivette Perfecto, “Cascading trait-mediated interactions induced by ant pheromones,” Ecology and Evolution, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 2181–2191, 2012.
- Patricia J. Folgarait, “Leaf-Cutter Ant Parasitoids: Current Knowledge,” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yangchen Lin, and William J. Sutherland, “Interaction modification effects on ecological networks are affected by ratio dependence and network topology,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2014.
- Riju Biswas, Anindya Sundar Dhar, and Soumen Das, “Novel architecture for measurements in resistive MEMS sensors,” Measurement Science & Technology, vol. 25, no. 5, 2014.
- Ivette Perfecto, John Vandermeer, and Stacy M. Philpott, “Complex Ecological Interactions in the Coffee Agroecosystem,” Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, and Systematics, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 137–158, 2014.