- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401703, 10 pages
Case Study: Trap Crop with Pheromone Traps for Suppressing Euschistus servus (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) in Cotton
1USDA, ARS, Crop Protection and Management Research Laboratory, P.O. Box 748, Tifton, GA 31793, USA
2USDA, ARS, Southeastern Fruit & Tree Nut Research Laboratory, 21 Dunbar Road, Byron, GA 31008, USA
Received 14 September 2011; Revised 9 November 2011; Accepted 23 December 2011
Academic Editor: Antônio R. Panizzi
Copyright © 2012 P. G. Tillman and T. E. Cottrell. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S.A. Brennan, O.E. Liburd, J.E. Eger, and E.M. Rhodes, “Species composition, monitoring, and feeding injury of stink bugs (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) in blackberry,” Journal of Economic Entomology, vol. 106, no. 2, pp. 912–923, 2013.
- Kejian Lin, Yanhui Lu, Peng Wan, Yizhong Yang, Kris A. G. Wyckhuys, and Kongming Wu, “Simultaneous reduction in incidence of Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) and Sylepta derogata (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) using velvetleaf, Abutilon theophrasti as a trap crop,” Journal of Pest Science, 2014.