- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 424817, 11 pages
Biological Control of Solenopsis Fire Ants by Pseudacteon Parasitoids: Theory and Practice
Department of Biology, Missouri State University, 901 S. National Avenue, Springfield, MO 65897, USA
Received 25 August 2011; Accepted 20 October 2011
Academic Editor: Jean Paul Lachaud
Copyright © 2012 Lloyd W. Morrison. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Line V. Ugelvig, and Sylvia Cremer, “Effects of social immunity and unicoloniality on host-parasite interactions in invasive insect societies,” Functional Ecology, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1300–1312, 2012.
- Sanford D. Porter, David H. Oi, Steven M. Valles, and Robert K. Vander Meer, “Mitigating the allergic effects of fire ant envenomation with biologically based population reduction,” Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 372–378, 2013.
- Jean-Paul Lachaud, Alain Lenoir, and David P. Hughes, “Ants and Their Parasites 2013,” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- M. Bharti, and H. Bharti, “Association and impact of ectoparasitic blowflies (Diptera: Calliphoridae) on Himalayan ants of genus Myrmica,” Insectes Sociaux, 2016.