- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 635761, 7 pages
On the Use of Adaptive Resemblance Terms in Chemical Ecology
Department of Biology II, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Groβhaderner Straβe 2, 82152 Planegg-Martinsried, Germany
Received 12 September 2011; Revised 7 November 2011; Accepted 8 November 2011
Academic Editor: Alain Lenoir
Copyright © 2012 Christoph von Beeren et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christoph Beeren, Rosli Hashim, and Volker Witte, “The Social Integration of a Myrmecophilous Spider Does Not Depend Exclusively on Chemical Mimicry,” Journal of Chemical Ecology, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 262–271, 2012.
- Renée Fénéron, Chantal Poteaux, Marie Boilève, Jorge Valenzuela, and Fabrice Savarit, “Discrimination of the Social Parasite Ectatomma parasiticum by Its Host Sibling Species (E. tuberculatum),” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Gabriela Pérez-Lachaud, Juan Carlos Bartolo-Reyes, Claudia María Quiroa-Montalván, Leopoldo Cruz-López, Alain Lenoir, and Jean-Paul Lachaud, “How to escape from the host nest: Imperfect chemical mimicry in eucharitid parasitoids and exploitation of the ants’ hygienic behavior,” Journal of Insect Physiology, 2015.
- Ricardo Ott, Christoph Von Beeren, Rosli Hashim, Volker Witte, and Mark S. Harvey, “ Sicariomorpha , a New Myrmecophilous Goblin Spider Genus (Araneae, Oonopidae) Associated with Asian Army Ants ,” American Museum Novitates, vol. 3843, no. 3843, pp. 1–14, 2015.
- Volker Nehring, Francesca R. Dani, Stefano Turillazzi, Jacobus J. Boomsma, and Patrizia d'Ettorre, “Integration strategies of a leaf-cutting ant social parasite,” Animal Behaviour, vol. 108, pp. 55–65, 2015.