- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 813929, 10 pages
Parasitoid Guilds of Agrilus Woodborers (Coleoptera: Buprestidae): Their Diversity and Potential for Use in Biological Control
1Beneficial Insects Introduction Research Unit, USDA-ARS, Newark, DE 19713, USA
2Department of Entomology, University of California Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
3Department of Plant, Soil and Insect Sciences, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 2 November 2011
Academic Editor: Arthur G. Appel
Copyright © 2012 Philip B. Taylor et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sara R. Tanis, and Deborah G. McCullough, “Differential persistence of blue ash and white ash following emerald ash borer invasion,” Canadian Journal of Forest Research, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 1542–1550, 2012.
- Kristopher J. Abell, Jian J. Duan, Leah Bauer, Jonathan P. Lelito, and Roy G. Van Driesche, “The effect of bark thickness on host partitioning between Tetrastichus planipennisi (Hymen: Eulophidae) and Atanycolus spp. (Hymen: Braconidae), two parasitoids of emerald ash borer (Coleop: Buprestidae),” Biological Control, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 320–325, 2012.
- Vanessa L. Muilenburg, and Daniel A. Herms, “A Review of Bronze Birch Borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) Life History, Ecology, and Management,” Environmental Entomology, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1372–1385, 2012.
- Vanessa M. Lopez, and Mark S. Hoddle, “Mortality factors affecting Agrilus auroguttatus Schaeffer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) eggs in the native and invaded ranges,” Biological Control, 2013.
- S. T. Moraglio, M. Corte, and L. Tavella, “ Occurrence and impact of Agrilus spp. and associated egg parasitoids in hazel groves of Northwest Italy ,” Journal of Applied Entomology, 2013.
- Marina J. Orlova-Bienkowskaja, and Sergey A. Belokobylskij, “Discovery of the first European parasitoid of the emerald ash borer Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae),” European Journal of Entomology, 2014.
- Toby R. Petrice, and Robert A. Haack, “Biology of the European oak borer in Michigan, United States of America, with comparisons to the native twolined chestnut borer,” Canadian Entomologist, vol. 146, no. 1, pp. 36–51, 2014.
- Daniel A. Herms, and Deborah G. McCullough, “Emerald Ash Borer Invasion of North America: History, Biology, Ecology, Impacts, and Management,” Annual Review of Entomology, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 13–30, 2014.
- William Davidson, and Lynne K. Rieske, “Native Parasitoid Response to Emerald Ash Borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) and Ash Decline in Recently Invaded Forests of the Central United States,” Annals Of The Entomological Society Of America, vol. 108, no. 5, pp. 777–784, 2015.
- Jian J. Duan, Leah S. Bauer, Kristopher J. Abell, Michael D. Ulyshen, and Roy G. Van Driesche, “Population dynamics of an invasive forest insect and associated natural enemies in the aftermath of invasion: implications for biological control,” Journal of Applied Ecology, 2015.
- Vanessa M. Lopez, and Mark S. Hoddle, “ Native and introduced range surveys for egg parasitoids of Agrilus auroguttatus , an invasive pest of native oaks in California ,” Biocontrol Science and Technology, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 645–655, 2015.