- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Society Affiliation
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 813929, 10 pages
Parasitoid Guilds of Agrilus Woodborers (Coleoptera: Buprestidae): Their Diversity and Potential for Use in Biological Control
1Beneficial Insects Introduction Research Unit, USDA-ARS, Newark, DE 19713, USA
2Department of Entomology, University of California Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
3Department of Plant, Soil and Insect Sciences, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 2 November 2011
Academic Editor: Arthur G. Appel
Copyright © 2012 Philip B. Taylor et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kristopher J. Abell, Jian J. Duan, Leah Bauer, Jonathan P. Lelito, and Roy G. Van Driesche, “The effect of bark thickness on host partitioning between Tetrastichus planipennisi (Hymen: Eulophidae) and Atanycolus spp. (Hymen: Braconidae), two parasitoids of emerald ash borer (Coleop: Buprestidae),” Biological Control, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 320–325, 2012.
- Vanessa L. Muilenburg, and Daniel A. Herms, “A Review of Bronze Birch Borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) Life History, Ecol ogy, and Management,” Environmental Entomology, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1372–1385, 2012.
- Vanessa M. Lopez, and Mark S. Hoddle, “Mortality factors affecting Agrilus auroguttatus Schaeffer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) eggs in the native and invaded ranges,” Biological Control, 2013.
- S. T. Moraglio, M. Corte, and L. Tavella, “ Occurrence and impact of Agrilus spp. and associated egg parasitoids in hazel groves of Northwest Italy ,” Journal of Applied Entomology, 2013.