- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Society Affiliation ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 940315, 9 pages
Behavior of Paussus favieri (Coleoptera, Carabidae, Paussini): A Myrmecophilous Beetle Associated with Pheidole pallidula (Hymenoptera, Formicidae)
1Department of Environmental Biology, University “Roma Tre”, Viale G. Marconi 446, 00146 Rome, Italy
2Azorean Biodiversity Group, University of Azores, CITA-A, Largo da Igreja, Terra Chã, 9700-851 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal
3Water Ecology Team, Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences, University of Milano Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 2, 20126 Milan, Italy
4Department of Entomology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721-0036, USA
Received 21 September 2011; Accepted 8 December 2011
Academic Editor: Jean Paul Lachaud
Copyright © 2012 Emanuela Maurizi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Albena Lapeva-Gjonova, “Ant-Associated Beetle Fauna in Bulgaria: A Review and New Data,” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Simone Fattorini, Emanuela Maurizi, and Andrea Di Giulio, “Evaluating Alpha and Beta Taxonomy in Ant-Nest Beetles (Coleoptera, Carabidae, Paussini),” Psyche: A Journal of Entomology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Andrea Di Giulio, Simone Fattorini, Wendy Moore, James Robertson, and Emanuela Maurizi, “Form, function and evolutionary significance of stridulatory organs in ant nest beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae: Paussini),” European Journal of Entomology, 2014.
- Wendy Moore, and James A. Robertson, “Explosive Adaptive Radiation and Extreme Phenotypic Diversity within Ant-Nest Beetles,” Current Biology, 2014.
- Gabriela Pérez-Lachaud, Juan Carlos Bartolo-Reyes, Claudia María Quiroa-Montalván, Leopoldo Cruz-López, Alain Lenoir, and Jean-Paul Lachaud, “How to escape from the host nest: Imperfect chemical mimicry in eucharitid parasitoids and exploitation of the ants’ hygienic behavior,” Journal of Insect Physiology, 2015.