- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in Psychiatry Journal have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in Psychiatry Journal.
- Jürgen Rehm, Shalini Kailasapillai, Elisabeth Larsen, Maximilien X. Rehm, Andriy V. Samokhvalov, Kevin D. Shield, Michael Roerecke, and Dirk W. Lachenmeier, “A systematic review of the epidemiology of unrecorded alcohol consumption and the chemical composition of unrecorded alcohol,” Addiction, 2014.
- L.D. Rosen, A.F. Lim, J. Felt, L.M. Carrier, N.A. Cheever, J.M. Lara-Ruiz, J.S. Mendoza, and J. Rokkum, “Media and technology use predicts ill-being among children, preteens and teenagers independent of the negative health impacts of exercise and eating habits,” Computers in Human Behavior, vol. 35, pp. 364–375, 2014.
- Chih-Hung Ko, “Internet Gaming Disorder,” Current Addiction Reports, 2014.
- Richard Eugene Frye, and Daniel A. Rossignol, “Treatments for Biomedical Abnormalities Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder,” Frontiers in Pediatrics, vol. 2, 2014.
- Efrosini D. Kokaliari, “An Exploratory Study of the Nature and Extent of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury among College Women,” International Journal of Population Research, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Paul S. Larson, “Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders,” Neurotherapeutics, 2014.
- Michael D. Anestis, Matthew T. Tull, Jason M. Lavender, and Kim L. Gratz, “The mediating role of non-suicidal self-injury in the relationship between impulsivity and suicidal behavior among inpatients receiving treatment for substance use disorders,” Psychiatry Research, 2014.
- Karen S. Blackman, Amy J. Odom, Brittany Williamson, Marissa A. Miller, Megha Tewari, and David Weismantel, “Self-Report Tool for Recognizing Mania (SToRM): A New Scale for Aiding in the Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder,” The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 193–205, 2014.
- Sergio Garbarino, Giovanni Cuomo, Carlo Chiorri, and Nicola Magnavita, “Association of work-related stress with mental health problems in a special police force unit,” Bmj Open, vol. 3, no. 7, 2013.
- Laurence Claes, Jan Norré, Leen Van Assche, and Patricia Bijttebier, “Non-suicidal self-injury (functions) in eating disorders: Associations with reactive and regulative temperament,” Personality and Individual Differences, 2013.