- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Rehabilitation Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 753165, 7 pages
Manual Wheelchair Use: Bouts of Mobility in Everyday Life
Rehabilitation Engineering and Applied Research Laboratory, Georgia Institute of Technology, 490 10th Street NW,
Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 29 May 2012
Academic Editor: Richard Crevenna
Copyright © 2012 Sharon Eve Sonenblum et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sharon Eve Sonenblum, and Stephen H. Sprigle, “Response of the authors to: comments on "Validation of an accelerometer-based method to measure the use of manual wheelchairs" by Sonenblum et al. Med Eng Phys 2012; 34(6):781-6,” Medical Engineering & Physics, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 556–557, 2013.
- Olaf Verschuren, Maremka Zwinkels, Joyce Obeid, Nicky Kerkhof, Marjolijn Ketelaar, and Tim Takken, “Reliability and validity of short-term performance tests for wheelchair-using children and adolescents with cerebral palsy,” Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 1129–1135, 2013.
- Jayme J. Caspall, Erin Seligsohn, Phuc V. Dao, and Stephen Sprigle, “Changes in inertia and effect on turning effort across different wheelchair configurations,” Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 1353–1362, 2013.
- Maremka Zwinkels, Olaf Verschuren, Thomas W. J. Janssen, Marjolijn Ketelaar, and Tim Takken, “Exercise training programs to improve hand rim wheelchair propulsion capacity: a systematic review,” Clinical Rehabilitation, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 847–861, 2014.
- Stephen Sprigle, and William Delaune, “Factors That Influence Changes in Wheelchair Cushion Performance Over Time,” Assistive Technology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 61–68, 2014.