- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 495834, 4 pages
A Novel Surgical Approach to Lipomatous Tumours of the Deltoid Region
Department of Surgery, McMaster University and Hamilton Health Sciences, Juravinski Cancer Center, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8V 5C2
Received 15 April 2009; Accepted 25 January 2010
Academic Editor: Michael Leahy
Copyright © 2010 Emad Al Absi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Cleeman, J. D. Auerbach, and D. S. Springfield, “Tumours of the shoulder girdle: a review of 194 cases,” Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 460–465, 2005.
- M. D. Murphey, J. F. Carroll, D. J. Flemming, T. L. Pope, F. H. Gannon, and M. J. Kransdorf, “From the archives of the AFIP: benign musculoskeletal lipomatous lesions,” Radiographics, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1433–1466, 2004.
- L. W. Bancroft, M. J. Kransdorf, J. J. Peterson, and M. I. O'Connor, “Benign fatty tumours: classification, clinical course, imaging appearance, and treatment,” Skeletal Radiology, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 719–733, 2006.
- M. Loukas, J. Grabska, R. S. Tubbs, N. Apaydin, and R. Jordan, “Mapping the axillary nerve within the deltoid muscle,” Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 43–47, 2009.
- K. Tamai, D. Osada, K. Mori, K. Takizawa, J. Hamada, and K. Saotome, “Subdeltoid approach for removal of large soft-tissue lesions beneath the deltoid muscle: report of two cases,” Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 520–523, 2003.
- J. Jerosch, M. Greig, E. T. Peuker, and T. J. Filler, “The posterior subdeltoid approach: a modified access to the posterior glenohumeral joint,” Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 265–268, 2001.
- M. Martini, “Sub-deltoid approach of the shoulder,” Revue de Chirurgie Orthopédique et Réparatrice de l'Appareil Moteur, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 615–622, 1973 (French).
- C. R. Constant and A. H. G. Murley, “A clinical method of functional assessment of the shoulder,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, vol. 214, pp. 160–164, 1987.
- C. R. Constant, C. Gerber, R. J. H. Emery, J. O. Søjbjerg, F. Gohlke, and P. Boileau, “A review of the Constant score: modifications and guidelines for its use,” Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 355–361, 2008.