- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 863210, 5 pages
Current Therapeutic Approaches in Metastatic and Recurrent Ewing Sarcoma
Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, H085, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State College of Medicine, Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital, 500 University Drive, P.O. Box 850, Hershey, PA 17033-0850, USA
Received 30 August 2010; Accepted 2 November 2010
Academic Editor: Ole Nielsen
Copyright © 2011 Michael Huang and Kenneth Lucas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alejandra M. Scursoni, Laura Galluzzo, Sandra Camarero, Jessica Lopez, Fabiana Lubieniecki, Claudia Sampor, Valeria I. Segatori, Mariano R. Gabri, Daniel F. Alonso, Guillermo Chantada, and María Teresa G. de Dávila, “Detection of N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Neuroectodermal Tumors by Immunohistochemistry: An Attractive Vaccine Target for Aggressive Pediatric Cancer,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2011, pp. 1–6, 2011.
- E Roundhill, and S Burchill, “Membrane expression of MRP-1, but not MRP-1 splicing or Pgp expression, predicts survival in patients with ESFT,” British Journal of Cancer, 2013.