- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 197540, 6 pages
Comparison of Surface Area across the Allograft-Host Junction Site Using Conventional and Navigated Osteotomy Technique
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
2The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
3Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
4Department of Pediatrics, Montefiore Medical Center, The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
5Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Received 21 July 2012; Revised 9 November 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Hans Rechl
Copyright © 2012 Ajay Lall et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luis Aponte-Tinao, Lucas E. Ritacco, Miguel A. Ayerza, D. Luis Muscolo, Jose I. Albergo, and Germán L. Farfall, “Does Intraoperative Navigation Assistance Improve Bone Tumor Resection and Allograft Reconstruction Results?,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2014.
- Luis A. Aponte-Tinao, Lucas E. Ritacco, Federico E. Milano, Miguel A. Ayerza, and German F. Farfalli, “Techniques in surgical navigation of extremity tumors: state of the art,” Current Reviews in Musculoskeletal Medicine, 2015.