- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 301975, 18 pages
Bone Sarcomas: From Biology to Targeted Therapies
1Department of Oncology for Children and Adolescents, Institut Gustave Roussy, 114 rue Edouard Vaillant, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
2Inserm U957-EA 3822, Faculté de Médecine, 1 rue Gaston Veil, 44035 Nantes Cedex 1, France
3Oncopediatric Departement, CHU de Nantes, Boulevard Jacques Monod, 44093 Nantes, France
4Pediatric Onco-Hematology Department, EA 4438UdS, CHRU Strasbourg, Avenue Molière, 67000 Strasbourg, France
5Unité 830 INSERM, Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, 26 rue d’Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
6Oncopediatric Departement, Centre Léon Bérard, 28 rue Laennec, 69008 Lyon, France
7Oncopediatric Departement, Hôpital La Timone, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
8Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Curie, 26 rue d’Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Received 1 July 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: R. Pollock
Copyright © 2012 Nathalie Gaspar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joseph Finney, Paul M. Kent, and Marta Batus, “Future directions for pediatric and young adult bone sarcoma,” Current Problems in Cancer, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 225–235, 2013.
- Marilyn M. Li, April A. Ewton, and Janice L. Smith, “Using Cytogenetic Rearrangements for Cancer Prognosis and Treatment (Pharmacogenetics),” Current Genetic Medicine Reports, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 99–112, 2013.
- Changchun Fan, Xuechun Zhao, and Zhixing Xu, “Associations between the cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen 4 polymorphisms and risk of bone sarcomas,” Tumor Biology, 2014.
- Emmy D.G. Fleuren, Yvonne M.H. Versleijen-Jonkers, Otto C. Boerman, and Winette T.A. van der Graaf, “Targeting receptor tyrosine kinases in osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma: Current hurdles and future perspectives,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Reviews on Cancer, 2014.
- Michel Pinheiro Dos Santos, Caroline Brunetto De Farias, Rafael Roesler, Algemir Lunardi Brunetto, and Ana Lucia Abujamra, “In vitro antitumor effect of sodium butyrate and zoledronic acid combined with traditional chemotherapeutic drugs: A paradigm of synergistic molecular targeting in the treatment of Ewing sarcoma,” Oncology Reports, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 955–968, 2014.
- Mei Li, Ye Zhu, Hongbin Zhang, Lihua Li, Peng He, Hong Xia, Yu Zhang, and Chuanbin Mao, “Delivery of inhibitor of growth 4 (ING4) gene significantly inhibits proliferation and invasion and promotes apoptosis of human osteosarcoma cells,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, pp. 7380, 2014.
- Guiti Eghbali-Fatourechi, “Bisphosphonate therapy in pediatric patients,” Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders, vol. 13, no. 1, 2014.
- Amrita Banerjee, Sulagna Sanyal, Kirti K Kulkarni, Kuladip Jana, Siddhartha Roy, Chandrima Das, and Dipak Dasgupta, “Anticancer drug mithramycin interacts with core histones: an additional mode of action of the DNA groove binder,” FEBS Open Bio, 2014.
- S Loschi, C Dufour, O Oberlin, G Goma, D Valteau-Couanet, and N Gaspar, “Tandem high-dose chemotherapy strategy as first-line treatment of primary disseminated multifocal Ewing sarcomas in children, adolescents and young adults,” Bone Marrow Transplantation, 2015.
- Jürgen Sonnemann, Désirée Grauel, Lisa Blümel, Julia Hentschel, Christian Marx, Annelie Blumrich, Katharina Focke, Sabine Becker, Susan Wittig, Sandra Schinkel, Oliver H. Krämer, and James F. Beck, “RETRA exerts anticancer activity in Ewing’s sarcoma cells independent of their TP53 status,” European Journal of Cancer, 2015.
- Aude I. Ségaliny, Marta Tellez-Gabriel, Marie-Françoise Heymann, and Dominique Heymann, “Receptor tyrosine kinases: Characterisation, mechanism of action and therapeutic interests for bone cancers,” Journal of Bone Oncology, 2015.