- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 425636, 15 pages
Discovery of Biomarkers for Osteosarcoma by Proteomics Approaches
1Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Juntendo University School of Medicine, 2-1-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8421, Japan
2Division of Pharmacoproteomics, National Cancer Center Research Institute, 5-1-1 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
3Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Tachikawa Memorial Hospital, 4-2-22 Nishikichou, Tachikawa, Tokyo 190-8531, Japan
4Division of Musculoskeletal Oncology, National Cancer Center Hospital, 5-1-1 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
Received 3 July 2012; Accepted 30 August 2012
Academic Editor: Norman Jaffe
Copyright © 2012 Yoshiyuki Suehara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Tang, L. Shen, Q. Yang, and C. Zhang, “Overexpression of metadherin mediates metastasis of osteosarcoma by regulating epithelial-mesenchymal transition,” Cell Proliferation, 2014.
- Giulia Bernardini, Marcella Laschi, Michela Geminiani, and Annalisa Santucci, “Proteomics of osteosarcoma,” Expert Review of Proteomics, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Agnes Bona, Zoltan Papai, Gabor Maasz, Gabor A. Toth, Eva Jambor, Janos Schmidt, Csaba Toth, Csilla Farkas, and Laszlo Mark, “Mass Spectrometric Identification of Ancient Proteins as Potential Molecular Biomarkers for a 2000-Year-Old Osteogenic Sarcoma,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.