- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 498472, 11 pages
DNA Methylation and Gene Expression Profiling of Ewing Sarcoma Primary Tumors Reveal Genes That Are Potential Targets of Epigenetic Inactivation
1Department of Quality Control, XBiotech, Inc., Austin, TX 78744, USA
2Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
3Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
4Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
5Department of Pathology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
6Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
7Department of Pediatrics and Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
8Division of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232-6510, USA
Received 23 April 2012; Accepted 14 July 2012
Academic Editor: Maria Tsokos
Copyright © 2012 Nikul Patel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard Gorlick, Katherine Janeway, Stephen Lessnick, R. Lor Randall, and Neyssa Marina, “Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: Bone tumors,” Pediatric Blood & Cancer, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1009–1015, 2012.
- Shawnagay Nestheide, Julia A. Bridge, Michael Barnes, Robert Frayer, and Janos Sumegi, “Pharmacologic Inhibition of Epigenetic Modification Reveals Targets of Aberrant Promoter Methylation in Ewing Sarcoma,” Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 2013.
- Marcus Renner, Thomas Wolf, Hannah Meyer, Wolfgang Hartmann, Roland Penzel, Alexis Ulrich, Burkhard Lehner, Volker Hovestadt, Esteban Czwan, Gerlinde Egerer, Thomas Schmitt, Ingo Alldinger, Eva Kristin Renker, Volker Ehemann, Roland Eils, Eva Wardelmann, Reinhard Buettner, Peter Lichter, Benedikt Brors, Peter Schirmacher, and Gunhild Mechtersheimer, “Integrative DNA methylation and gene expression analysis in high-grade soft tissue sarcomas,” Genome Biology, vol. 14, no. 12, 2013.
- Heinrich Kovar, “Blocking the road, stopping the engine or killing the driver? Advances in targeting EWS/FLI-1 fusion in Ewing sarcoma as novel therapy,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Dong Ling Tong, David J. Boocock, Gopal Krishna R. Dhondalay, Christophe Lemetre, and Graham R. Ball, “Artificial Neural Network Inference (ANNI): A Study on Gene-Gene Interaction for Biomarkers in Childhood Sarcomas,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Franck Tirode, Didier Surdez, Xiaotu Ma, Matthew Parker, Marie Cecile Le Deley, Armita Bahrami, Zhaojie Zhang, Eve Lapouble, Sandrine Grossetete-Lalami, Michael Rusch, Stephanie Reynaud, Thomas Rio-Frio, Erin Hedlund, Gang Wu, Xiang Chen, Gaelle Pierron, Odile Oberlin, Sakina Zaidi, Gordon Lemmon, Pankaj Gupta, Bhavin Vadodaria, John Easton, Marta Gut, Li Ding, Elaine R. Mardis, Richard K. Wilson, Sheila Shurtleff, Valerie Laurence, Jean Michon, Perrine Marec-Berard, Ivo Gut, James Downing, Michael Dyer, Jinghui Zhang, and Olivier Delattre, “Genomic Landscape of Ewing Sarcoma Defines an Aggressive Subtype with Co-Association of STAG2 and TP53 Mutations,” Cancer Discovery, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1342–1353, 2014.
- Ana Teresa Amaral, Jose Luis Ordonez, Ana Pastora Otero-Motta, Daniel J. Garcia-Dominguez, and Maria Victoria Sevillano, “Innovative Therapies in Ewing Sarcoma,” Advances in Anatomic Pathology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 44–62, 2014.
- Michael D. Deel, Jenny J. Li, Lisa E. S. Crose, and Corinne M. Linardic, “A Review: Molecular Aberrations within Hippo Signaling in Bone and Soft-Tissue Sarcomas,” Frontiers in Oncology, vol. 5, 2015.
- Laurens G. L. Sand, Karoly Szuhai, and Pancras C. W. Hogendoorn, “Sequencing Overview of Ewing Sarcoma: A Journey across Genomic, Epigenomic and Transcriptomic Landscapes,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 16176–16215, 2015.
- Teresa T Yiu, and Wei Li, “Pediatric cancer epigenome and the influence of folate,” Epigenomics, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- S. B. Roberts, E. Wootton, L. De Ferrari, O. M. Albagha, and D. M. Salter, “Epigenetics of osteoarticular diseases: recent developments,” Rheumatology International, 2015.
- Sharon N. DeWitte, and Christopher M. Stojanowski, “The Osteological Paradox 20 Years Later: Past Perspectives, Future Directions,” Journal of Archaeological Research, 2015.
- Adriano Azevedo Mello, Mariana Ferreira Leal, Juan Antonio Rey, Giovanny Reboucas Pinto, Leticia Martins Lamarao, Raquel Carvalho Montenegro, Ana Paula Negreiros Nunes Alves, Paulo Pimentel Assumpcao, Barbara do Nascimento Borges, Marilia Cardoso Smith, and Rommel Rodriguez Burbano, “Deregulated Expression of SRC, LYN and CKB Kinases by DNA Methylation and Its Potential Role in Gastric Cancer Invasiveness and Metastasis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 10, 2015.