- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 498472, 11 pages
DNA Methylation and Gene Expression Profiling of Ewing Sarcoma Primary Tumors Reveal Genes That Are Potential Targets of Epigenetic Inactivation
1Department of Quality Control, XBiotech, Inc., Austin, TX 78744, USA
2Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
3Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
4Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
5Department of Pathology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
6Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
7Department of Pediatrics and Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
8Division of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232-6510, USA
Received 23 April 2012; Accepted 14 July 2012
Academic Editor: Maria Tsokos
Copyright © 2012 Nikul Patel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard Gorlick, Katherine Janeway, Stephen Lessnick, R. Lor Randall, and Neyssa Marina, “Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: Bone tumors,” Pediatric Blood & Cancer, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 1009–1015, 2012.
- Shawnagay Nestheide, Julia A. Bridge, Michael Barnes, Robert Frayer, and Janos Sumegi, “Pharmacologic Inhibition of Epigenetic Modification Reveals Targets of Aberrant Promoter Methylation in Ewing Sarcoma,” Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 2013.
- Marcus Renner, Thomas Wolf, Hannah Meyer, Wolfgang Hartmann, Roland Penzel, Alexis Ulrich, Burkhard Lehner, Volker Hovestadt, Esteban Czwan, Gerlinde Egerer, Thomas Schmitt, Ingo Alldinger, Eva Kristin Renker, Volker Ehemann, Roland Eils, Eva Wardelmann, Reinhard Buettner, Peter Lichter, Benedikt Brors, Peter Schirmacher, and Gunhild Mechtersheimer, “Integrative DNA methylation and gene expression analysis in high-grade soft tissue sarcomas,” Genome Biology, vol. 14, no. 12, 2013.
- Heinrich Kovar, “Blocking the road, stopping the engine or killing the driver? Advances in targeting EWS/FLI-1 fusion in Ewing sarcoma as novel therapy,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Ana Teresa Amaral, Jose Luis Ordonez, Ana Pastora Otero-Motta, Daniel J. Garcia-Dominguez, and Maria Victoria Sevillano, “Innovative Therapies in Ewing Sarcoma,” Advances in Anatomic Pathology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 44–62, 2014.