- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 636405, 5 pages
Survival Trends and Long-Term Toxicity in Pediatric Patients with Osteosarcoma
1Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P.O. Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
2Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University Medical Centre Groningen, University of Groningen, P.O. Box 30.001, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
Received 4 July 2012; Revised 23 October 2012; Accepted 2 November 2012
Academic Editor: Norman Jaffe
Copyright © 2012 Melanie M. Hagleitner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhe Wang, Maolin He, Zengming Xiao, Hao Wu, and Yang Wu, “Quantitative Assessment of the Association of COX-2 (Cyclooxygenase-2) Immunoexpression with Prognosis in Human Osteosarcoma: A Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.
- Fariba Navid, Chong Wang, Armita Bahrami, Jianrong Wu, Michael D. Neel, and Bhaskar N. Rao, “Management of Local Recurrence of Pediatric Osteosarcoma Following Limb-Sparing Surgery,” Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1948–1955, 2014.
- Z. Wang, H. Xu, M. He, H. Wu, Y. Zhu, and Z. Su, “The association of glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms in patients with osteosarcoma: evidence from a meta-analysis,” European Journal of Cancer Care, 2014.
- L. E. Selmic, J. H. Burton, D. H. Thamm, S. J. Withrow, and S. E. Lana, “Comparison of Carboplatin and Doxorubicin-Based Chemotherapy Protocols in 470 Dogs after Amputation for Treatment of Appendicular Osteosarcoma,” Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 554–563, 2014.
- Byung Hyun Byun, Chang-Bae Kong, Ilhan Lim, Byung Il Kim, Chang Woon Choi, Won Seok Song, Wan Hyeong Cho, Dae-Geun Jeon, Jae-Soo Koh, Soo-Yong Lee, and Sang Moo Lim, “Early response monitoring to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in osteosarcoma using sequential 18 F-FDG PET/CT and MRI,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2014.
- Yong Ding, Xiongwei Lu, Xiaopeng Hu, Jie Ma, and Huan Ding, “Osthole inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in human osteosarcoma cells,” International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 112–117, 2014.
- Min Wook Joo, Yong-Koo Kang, Ie Ryung Yoo, Woo Hee Choi, Yang-Guk Chung, Dong-Hyun Kim, and Jin-Woo Kang, “Evaluation of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Effect in Osteosarcoma,” The Journal of the Korean Bone and Joint Tumor Society, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 66, 2014.
- Melanie M. Hagleitner, Marieke J. H. Coenen, Hans Gelderblom, Remco R. Makkinje, Hanneke I. Vos, Eveline S. J. M. de Bont, Winette T. A. van der Graaf, H. W. Bart Schreuder, Uta Flucke, Frank N. van Leeuwen, Peter M. Hoogerbrugge, Henk-Jan Guchelaar, and Dunja M. W. M. te Loo, “A First Step toward Personalized Medicine in Osteosarcoma: Pharmacogenetics as Predictive Marker of Outcome after Chemotherapy-Based Treatment,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 21, no. 15, pp. 3436–3441, 2015.
- Mengxiong Sun, Chenghao Zhou, Hui Zeng, Nahum Puebla-Osorio, Elisabetta Damiani, Jian Chen, Hongsheng Wang, Guodong Li, Fei Yin, Liancheng Shan, Dongqing Zuo, Yuxin Liao, Zhuoying Wang, Longpo Zheng, Yingqi Hua, and Zhengdong Cai, “Hiporfin-Mediated Photodynamic Therapy in Preclinical Treatment of Osteosarcoma,” Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2015.
- Nguyen PT Huynh, Britta Anderson, Farshid Guilak, and Audrey McAlinden, “Emerging roles for long non-coding RNAs in skeletal biology and disease,” Connective Tissue Research, 2016.
- Charlotte Sleurs, Sabine Deprez, Louise Emsell, Jurgen Lemiere, and Anne Uyttebroeck, “Chemotherapy-induced neurotoxicity in pediatric solid non-CNS tumor patients: An update on current state of research and recommended future directions,” Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2016.
- Natale Quartuccio, Byung Hyun Byun, Pierpaolo Alongi, Federico Caobelli, Chang-Bae Kong, Sang Moo Lim, and Angelina Cistaro, “Assessment of response to treatment in paediatric bone sarcomas by means of PET imaging,” Clinical and Translational Imaging, 2016.