- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 717213, 5 pages
The Toronto Extremity Salvage Score in Unoperated Controls: An Age, Gender, and Country Comparison
1Department of Orthopaedics, Royal Adelaide Hospital, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
2University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
3FRCS Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham B31 2AP, UK
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Peter Choong
Copyright © 2012 Mark Clayer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tat Ng Kee Kwong, Sherron Furtado, and Craig Gerrand, “What do we know about survivorship after treatment for extremity sarcoma? A systematic review,” European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), 2014.
- Nhu-Tram A. Nguyen, David Roberge, Carolyn R. Freeman, Cindy Wong, Jerod Hines, and Robert E. Turcotte, “Skin Elasticity as a Measure of Radiation Fibrosis: Is it Reproducible and Does it Correlate with Patient and Physician-reported Measures?,” Technology in Cancer Research & Treatment, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 469–476, 2014.
- Sjoerd Kolk, Kevin Cox, Vivian Weerdesteyn, Gerjon Hannink, Jos Bramer, Sander Dijkstra, Paul Jutte, Joris Ploegmakers, Michiel van de Sande, Hendrik Schreuder, Nico Verdonschot, and Ingrid van der Geest, “Can Orthopedic Oncologists Predict Functional Outcome in Patients with Sarcoma after Limb Salvage Surgery in the Lower Limb? A Nationwide Study,” Sarcoma, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Bradley J. Stish, Safia K. Ahmed, Peter S. Rose, Carola A. Arndt, and Nadia N. Laack, “Patient-reported functional and quality of life outcomes in a large cohort of long-term survivors of Ewing sarcoma,” Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 2015.
- Melissa H. Tang, David J. Castle, and Peter F. M. Choong, “Identifying the Prevalence, Trajectory, and Determinants of Psychological Distress in Extremity Sarcoma,” Sarcoma, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.