- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 717213, 5 pages
The Toronto Extremity Salvage Score in Unoperated Controls: An Age, Gender, and Country Comparison
1Department of Orthopaedics, Royal Adelaide Hospital, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
2University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
3FRCS Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham B31 2AP, UK
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Peter Choong
Copyright © 2012 Mark Clayer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tat Ng Kee Kwong, Sherron Furtado, and Craig Gerrand, “What do we know about survivorship after treatment for extremity sarcoma? A systematic review,” European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), 2014.
- Nhu-Tram A. Nguyen, David Roberge, Carolyn R. Freeman, Cindy Wong, Jerod Hines, and Robert E. Turcotte, “Skin Elasticity as a Measure of Radiation Fibrosis: Is it Reproducible and Does it Correlate with Patient and Physician-reported Measures?,” Technology in Cancer Research & Treatment, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 469–476, 2014.