- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820254, 12 pages
Putative Multifunctional Signature of Lung Metastases in Dedifferentiated Chondrosarcoma
1Cancer Biology and Epigenomics Program, Children’s Memorial Research Center, and Department of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 2430 N. Halstead Street, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
2GeneGo, Inc., 500 Renaissance Drive, No. 106, St. Joseph, MI 49085, USA
3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children’s Memorial Hospital 2300 Children’s Plaza, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
4Center for Bioinformatics and Computation Biology, University of Iowa, 5316 Seamans Center, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
5Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
6Vavilov Institute for General Genetics, Russian Academy of Sciences, 3 Gubkina Street, Moscow 117093, Russia
7Department of Urology, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
8Department of Hematology/Oncology, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
9Department of Surgical Pathology, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
10Lung Cancer and Thoracic Oncology Program, Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope, 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010, USA
11Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 12 May 2011; Revised 21 October 2011; Accepted 3 November 2011
Academic Editor: Alessandro Gronchi
Copyright © 2012 Sergey Malchenko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeffrey A. Morgan, and Gaetano Paone, “Chondrosarcoma Presenting as a Saddle Tumor Pulmonary Embolism,” Journal of Cardiac Surgery, 2013.
- Satoshi Kawaguchi, Tao Sun, Patrick P. Lin, Michael Deavers, Nusrat Harun, and Valerae O. Lewis, “Does Ifosfamide Therapy Improve Survival of Patients With Dedifferentiated Chondrosarcoma?,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2013.
- Yoshihiro Matsumoto, Yusuke Takahashi, Katsumi Harimaya, Takeshi Nakagawa, Kenichi Kawaguchi, Seiji Okada, Mitsumasa Hayashida, Toshio Doi, Akio Sakamoto, Tomoya Matsunobu, Yoshinao Oda, and Yukihide Iwamoto, “Dedifferentiated chondrosarcoma of the cervical spine: a case report,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 32, 2013.