- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 937506, 13 pages
Genes Regulated in Metastatic Osteosarcoma: Evaluation by Microarray Analysis in Four Human and Two Mouse Cell Line Systems
Laboratory for Orthopedic Research, Balgrist University Hospital, Forchstrasse 340, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Received 6 July 2012; Accepted 7 September 2012
Academic Editor: Norman Jaffe
Copyright © 2012 Roman Muff et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthias J. E. Arlt, Ingo J. Banke, Josefine Bertz, Ram Mohan Ram Kumar, Roman Muff, Walter Born, and Bruno Fuchs, “Reduced Latency in the Metastatic Niche Contributes to the More Aggressive Phenotype of LM8 Compared to Dunn Osteosarcoma Cells,” Sarcoma, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- L. C. de Sá Rodrigues, K. E. Holmes, V. Thompson, M. A. Newton, and T. J. Stein, “Tumourigenic canine osteosarcoma cell lines associated with frizzled-6 up-regulation and enhanced side population cell frequency,” Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 2015.
- S Zhao, L Kurenbekova, Y Gao, A Roos, C J Creighton, P Rao, J Hicks, T-K Man, C Lau, A M C Brown, S N Jones, A J Lazar, D Ingram, D Lev, L A Donehower, and J T Yustein, “NKD2, a negative regulator of Wnt signaling, suppresses tumor growth and metastasis in osteosarcoma,” Oncogene, 2015.