- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 960194, 7 pages
FDG PET/CT in Initial Staging of Adult Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
1Department of Radiation Oncology, McGill University Health Centre, 1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1A4
2Department of Radiation Oncology, Notre-Dame Hospital, CHUM, 1560 Sherbrooke Street East, Montreal, QC, Canada H2L 4M1
3Department of Nuclear Medicine, McGill University Health Centre, 1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1A4
4Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, McGill University Health Centre, 1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1A4
Received 9 September 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Alberto Pappo
Copyright © 2012 David Roberge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, Vijayalakshmi Ramshankar, and Urmila Majhi, “Radical Surgery with a Therapeutic Lymphadenectomy in a Rare Case of MPNST with Synchronous Regional and Non Regional Lymph Node Metastasis,” Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2013.
- Sonia R. Skamene, Rajan Rakheja, Kristina R. Dalhstrom, David Roberge, Ayoub Nahal, Mathieu Charest, Robert Turcotte, Marc Hickeson, and Carolyn Freeman, “Metabolic activity measured on PET/CT correlates with clinical outcomes in patients with limb and girdle sarcomas,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2013.
- B. Rodríguez-Alfonso, J. Mucientes Rasilla, M. Mitjavila Casanovas, J. Cardona Arboniés, and R. Cubedo, “18F-FDG-PET-TC en sarcomas de partes blandas: ¿cuándo?,” Revista Española de Medicina Nuclear e Imagen Molecular, 2013.
- Lukas M. Nystrom, Nickolas B. Reimer, John D. Reith, Long Dang, Robert A. Zlotecki, Mark T. Scarborough, and C. Parker Gibbs, “Multidisciplinary Management of Soft Tissue Sarcoma,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- S. Sood, A. D. Baheti, A. B. Shinagare, J. P. Jagannathan, J. L. Hornick, and N. H. Ramaiya, “Imaging features of primary and metastatic alveolar soft part sarcoma: sing le institute experience in 25 patients,” British Journal of Radiology, vol. 87, no. 1036, 2014.
- Benjapa Khiewvan, Homer A. Macapinlac, Dina Lev, Ian E. McCutcheon, John M. Slopis, Ghadah Al Sannaa, Wei Wei, and Hubert H. Chuang, “The value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in the management of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2014.
- Sasan Partovi, Majid Chalian, Nathan Fergus, Christos Kosmas, Lisa Zipp, Bahar Mansoori, Pablo R. Ros, and Mark R. Robbin, “MR/PET Oncologic applications: Bone and soft tissue sarcoma,” Seminars in Roentgenology, 2014.
- Jeffrey Tuan, Viviana Vitolo, Barbara Vischioni, Alberto Iannalfi, Maria Rosaria Fiore, Piero Fossati, and Roberto Orecchia, “Radiation therapy for retroperitoneal sarcoma,” La radiologia medica, 2014.
- Sun-pyo Hong, Seung Eun Lee, Yoon-La Choi, Sung Wook Seo, Ki-Sun Sung, Hong Hoe Koo, and Joon Young Choi, “Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in patients with soft tissue sarcoma: comparisons between metabolic parameters,” Skeletal Radiology, 2014.
- B. Rodríguez-Alfonso, J. Mucientes Rasilla, M. Mitjavila Casanovas, J. Cardona Arboniés, and R. Cubedo, “18F-FDG–PET–CT in soft tissue sarcomas: When to image?,” Revista Española de Medicina Nuclear e Imagen Molecular (English Edition), vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 43–49, 2014.