- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147541, 11 pages
Dkk-3, a Secreted Wnt Antagonist, Suppresses Tumorigenic Potential and Pulmonary Metastasis in Osteosarcoma
1Department of Oncology, CHOC Children’s Hospital, 455 South Main Street, Orange, CA 92868, USA
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868, USA
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Building 56, Suite 260, Orange, CA 92868, USA
4Department of Urology, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Building 55, Suite 302, Orange, CA 92868, USA
5Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868, USA
6Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Received 7 July 2012; Revised 10 December 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: H. Gelderblom
Copyright © 2013 Carol H. Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diana Romero, and Robert Kypta, “Dickkopf-3 function in the prostate: Implications for epithelial homeostasis and tumor progression,” BioArchitecture, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 42–44, 2013.
- Yang Liu, Ying-Zi Liu, Ran-Xi Zhang, Xing Wang, Zi-Jun Meng, Jun Huang, Ke Wu, Jin-Yong Luo, Guo-Wei Zuo, Liang Chen, Liang-Jun Yin, Zhong-Liang Deng, and Bai-Cheng He, “Oridonin inhibits the proliferation of human osteosarcoma cells by suppressing Wnt/beta-catenin signaling,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 795–803, 2014.
- Ruhui Li, Jianguo Liu, Hong Wu, Lidi Liu, Lijun Wang, and Shaokun Zhang, “TIKI2 suppresses growth of osteosarcoma by targeting Wnt/beta-catenin pathway,” Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 392, no. 1-2, pp. 109–116, 2014.
- Maya Kansara, Michele W. Teng, Mark J. Smyth, and David M. Thomas, “Translational biology of osteosarcoma,” Nature Reviews Cancer, 2014.
- Yu Cai, Tiange Cai, and Yan Chen, “Wnt Pathway in Osteosarcoma, from Oncogenic to Therapeutic,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 115, no. 4, pp. 625–631, 2014.