- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147541, 11 pages
Dkk-3, a Secreted Wnt Antagonist, Suppresses Tumorigenic Potential and Pulmonary Metastasis in Osteosarcoma
1Department of Oncology, CHOC Children’s Hospital, 455 South Main Street, Orange, CA 92868, USA
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868, USA
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Building 56, Suite 260, Orange, CA 92868, USA
4Department of Urology, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Building 55, Suite 302, Orange, CA 92868, USA
5Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868, USA
6Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Received 7 July 2012; Revised 10 December 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: H. Gelderblom
Copyright © 2013 Carol H. Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diana Romero, and Robert Kypta, “Dickkopf-3 function in the prostate: Implications for epithelial homeostasis and tumor progression,” BioArchitecture, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 42–44, 2013.
- Yang Liu, Ying-Zi Liu, Ran-Xi Zhang, Xing Wang, Zi-Jun Meng, Jun Huang, Ke Wu, Jin-Yong Luo, Guo-Wei Zuo, Liang Chen, Liang-Jun Yin, Zhong-Liang Deng, and Bai-Cheng He, “Oridonin inhibits the proliferation of human osteosarcoma cells by suppressing Wnt/beta-catenin signaling,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 795–803, 2014.
- Ruhui Li, Jianguo Liu, Hong Wu, Lidi Liu, Lijun Wang, and Shaokun Zhang, “TIKI2 suppresses growth of osteosarcoma by targeting Wnt/beta-catenin pathway,” Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 392, no. 1-2, pp. 109–116, 2014.
- Jian Tian, Hongbo He, and Guanghua Lei, “Wnt/beta-catenin pathway in bone cancers,” Tumor Biology, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 9439–9445, 2014.
- Maya Kansara, Michele W. Teng, Mark J. Smyth, and David M. Thomas, “Translational biology of osteosarcoma,” Nature Reviews Cancer, 2014.
- Donald J. Scholten, Christine M. Timmer, Jacqueline D. Peacock, Dominic W. Pelle, Bart O. Williams, and Matthew R. Steensma, “Down Regulation of Wnt Signaling Mitigates Hypoxia-Induced Chemoresistance in Human Osteosarcoma Cells,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014.
- Yu Cai, Tiange Cai, and Yan Chen, “Wnt Pathway in Osteosarcoma, from Oncogenic to Therapeutic,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 115, no. 4, pp. 625–631, 2014.
- Arantzazu Alfranca, Lucia Martinez-Cruzado, Juan Tornin, Ander Abarrategi, Teresa Amaral, Enrique de Alava, Pablo Menendez, Javier Garcia-Castro, and Rene Rodriguez, “Bone microenvironment signals in osteosarcoma development,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 2015.
- Tao Ji, Yi Guo, Kapjun Kim, Peter McQueen, Samia Ghaffar, Alexander Christ, Carol Lin, Ramez Eskander, Xiaolin Zi, and Bang H. Hoang, “Neuropilin-2 expression is inhibited by secreted Wnt antagonists and its down-regulation is associated with reduced tumor growth and metastasis in ost,” Molecular Cancer, vol. 14, 2015.
- Shingo Sato, Yuning J. Tang, Qingxia Wei, Makoto Hirata, Angela Weng, Ilkyu Han, Atsushi Okawa, Shu Takeda, Heather Whetstone, Puvindran Nadesan, David G. Kirsch, Jay S. Wunder, and Benjamin A. Alman, “Mesenchymal Tumors Can Derive from Ng2/Cspg4-Expressing Pericytes with β-Catenin Modulating the Neoplastic Phenotype,” Cell Reports, 2016.
- Bin Zhu, Dongdong Cheng, Shijie Li, Shumin Zhou, and Qingcheng Yang, “High Expression of XRCC6 Promotes Human Osteosarcoma Cell Proliferation through the β-Catenin/Wnt Signaling Pathway and Is Associated with Poor Prognosis,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 1188, 2016.
- Vadim V Maximov, and Rami I Aqeilan, “Genetic factors conferring metastasis in osteosarcoma,” Future Oncology, pp. 0–0, 2016.
- Zhiyu Zhang, Feng Wang, Qin Li, Haifei Zhang, Yan Cui, Chengbin Ma, Jiajun Zhu, Xueyuan Gu, and Zhenguo Sun, “CD151 knockdown inhibits osteosarcoma metastasis through the GSK-3 beta/beta-catenin/MMP9 pathway,” Oncology Reports, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 1764–1770, 2016.
- Chengjun Li, Yu Cong, Xiaozhou Liu, Xing Zhou, Guangxin Zhou, Meng Lu, Xin Shi, and Sujia Wu, “The progress of molecular diagnostics of osteosarcoma,” Frontiers In Bioscience-Landmark, vol. 21, pp. 20–30, 2016.