- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 160295, 8 pages
Intercalary Reconstructions with Vascularised Fibula and Allograft after Tumour Resection in the Lower Limb
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical University of Graz, Auenbruggerplatz 5, 8036 Graz, Austria
Received 3 February 2013; Revised 9 April 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editor: Per-Ulf Tunn
Copyright © 2013 Katharina Rabitsch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Domenico Andrea Campanacci, Serena Puccini, Giuseppe Caff, Giovanni Beltrami, Andrea Piccioli, Marco Innocenti, and Rodolfo Capanna, “Vascularised fibular grafts as a salvage procedure in failed intercalary reconstructions after bone tumour resection of the femur,” Injury, 2013.
- Yong-cheng Hu, “Surgical Technique for Reconstruction of Diaphyseal Defect with Endoprosthesis following Intercalary Resection in Femoral Shaft,” Orthopaedic Surgery, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 329–331, 2014.
- Matthew T. Houdek, Eric R. Wagner, Anthony A. Stans, Alexander Y. Shin, Allen T. Bishop, Franklin H. Sim, and Steven L. Moran, “What Is the Outcome of Allograft and Intramedullary Free Fibula (Capanna Technique) in Pediatric and Adolescent Patients With Bone Tumors?,” Clinical Orthopaedics And Related Research, vol. 474, no. 3, pp. 660–668, 2016.