- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 168145, 8 pages
A Pilot Study of Anti-CTLA4 Antibody Ipilimumab in Patients with Synovial Sarcoma
1Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
2Departments of Medicine, Pediatrics, and Orthopaedics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1 Gustave L. Levy Place, P.O. Box 1208, New York, NY 10029-6574, USA
3Ludwig Institute of Cancer Research, New York, NY 10065, USA
4Sarcoma and Bone Cancer Treatment Center, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
5University of Michigan Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
6Medarex, Inc., Bloomsbury, NJ 08804, USA
7Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Wallingford, CT 06492, USA
8Regeneron, Inc., Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA
Received 12 December 2012; Accepted 27 January 2013
Academic Editor: Akira Kawai
Copyright © 2013 Robert G. Maki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- John M. Goldberg, “Immunotherapy of sarcomas,” Current Opinion in Oncology, pp. 1, 2013.
- Emanuela Palmerini, Anna Paioli, and Stefano Ferrari, “Emerging therapeutic targets for synovial sarcoma,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 791–806, 2014.
- Aaron Weiss, Jonathan Gill, John Goldberg, Joanne Lagmay, Holly Spraker-Perlman, Rajkumar Venkatramani, and Damon Reed, “Advances in Therapy for Pediatric Sarcomas,” Current Oncology Reports, vol. 16, no. 8, 2014.
- Mark Linch, Aisha B. Miah, Khin Thway, Ian R. Judson, and Charlotte Benson, “Systemic treatment of soft-tissue sarcoma—gold standard and novel therapies,” Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology, 2014.
- S. P. D'Angelo, W. D. Tap, G. K. Schwartz, and R. D. Carvajal, “Sarcoma Immunotherapy: Past Approaches and Future Directions,” Sarcoma, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Melissa Burgess, Vikram Gorantla, Kurt Weiss, and Hussein Tawbi, “Immunotherapy in Sarcoma: Future Horizons,” Current Oncology Reports, vol. 17, no. 11, 2015.
- Andrea Ferrari, Stefano Chiaravalli, Michela Casanova, Patrizia Gasparini, Nadège Corradini, and Daniel Orbach, “Considering chemotherapy in synovial sarcoma,” Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs, vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 1111–1124, 2015.
- Stephen S. Roberts, Alexander J. Chou, and Nai-Kong V. Cheung, “Immunotherapy of Childhood Sarcomas,” Frontiers in Oncology, vol. 5, 2015.
- Myrella Vlenterie, Robin L. Jones, and Winette T.A. van der Graaf, “Synovial sarcoma diagnosis and management in the era of targeted therapies,” Current Opinion in Oncology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 316–322, 2015.
- Jamie Lim, Neal M. Poulin, and Torsten O. Nielsen, “New Strategies in Sarcoma: Linking Genomic and Immunotherapy Approaches to Molecular Subtype,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 21, no. 21, pp. 4753–4759, 2015.
- Ola Myklebost, “Personalized cancer therapy for soft tissue sarcomas: progress and pitfalls,” Personalized Medicine, 2015.
- William W Tseng, Neeta Somaiah, and Edgar G Engleman, “Potential for immunotherapy in soft tissue sarcoma,” Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 3117–3124, 2015.
- Melinda Mata, and Stephen Gottschalk, “Adoptive cell therapy for sarcoma,” Immunotherapy, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 21–35, 2015.
- Takenori Uehara, Tomohiro Fujiwara, Ken Takeda, Toshiyuki Kunisada, Toshifumi Ozaki, and Heiichiro Udono, “Immunotherapy for Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.