- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 203531, 7 pages
Osteosarcoma: Evolution of Treatment Paradigms
1Children’s Cancer Hospital, University of Texas M.D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
2Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
3Department of Clinical Oncology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2300RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 20 April 2013
Academic Editor: Peter Choong
Copyright © 2013 Norman Jaffe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Akshay Tiwari, Sandeep Jain, Sandeep Mehta, Rajesh Kumar, Gauri Kapoor, and Kapil Kumar, “Limb salvage surgery for osteosarcoma Early results in Indian patients,” Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 266–272, 2014.
- Yan Zhang, Qihong Wang, Susheng Niu, Junning Liu, and Li Zhang, “Pien Tze Huang induces apoptosis in multidrug-resistant U2OS/ADM cells via downregulation of Bcl-2, survivin and P-gp and upregulation of Bax,” Oncology Reports, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 763–770, 2014.
- S. Samuel Bederman, Gregory Lopez, Tao Ji, and Bang H. Hoang, “Robotic Guidance for En Bloc Sacrectomy,” Spine, vol. 39, no. 23, pp. E1398–E1401, 2014.
- Luis Aponte-Tinao, Miguel A. Ayerza, D. Luis Muscolo, and Germán L. Farfalli, “Survival, Recurrence, and Function After Epiphyseal Preservation and Allograft Reconstruction in Osteosarcoma of the Knee,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2014.
- Seung Han Shin, Young Joon Choi, Hyewon Lee, Han-Soo Kim, and Sung Wook Seo, “Oxidative stress induced by low-dose doxorubicin promotes the invasiveness of osteosarcoma cell line U2OS in vitro,” Tumor Biology, 2015.
- Pablo Berlanga, Adela Cañete, Roberto Díaz, Marta Salom, Francisco Baixauli, Jacinto Gómez, Margarita Llavador, and Victoria Castel, “Presentation and Long-term Outcome of High-grade Osteosarcoma,” Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. e272–e277, 2015.
- Branden S Moriarity, George M Otto, Eric P Rahrmann, Susan K Rathe, Natalie K Wolf, Madison T Weg, Luke A Manlove, Rebecca S LaRue, Nuri A Temiz, Sam D Molyneux, Kwangmin Choi, Kevin J Holly, Aaron L Sarver, Milcah C Scott, Colleen L Forster, Jaime F Modiano, Chand Khanna, Stephen M Hewitt, Rama Khokha, Yi Yang, Richard Gorlick, Michael A Dyer, and David A Largaespada, “A Sleeping Beauty forward genetic screen identifies new genes and pathways driving osteosarcoma development and metastasis,” Nature Genetics, 2015.
- Fenyong Chen, Jiadong Mo, and Li Zhang, “Long noncoding RNA BCAR4 promotes osteosarcoma progression through activating GLI2-dependent gene transcription,” Tumor Biology, 2016.
- Pablo Berlanga, Adela Cañete, Marta Salom, Joaquin Montalar, Maria Guasp, Alfredo Marco, and Victoria Castel, “Postrelapse Prognostic Factors in Nonmetastatic Osteosarcoma,” Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 176–181, 2016.
- Jiabing Sun, Xuming Wang, Chunjiang Fu, Xiaoyu Wang, Jilong Zou, Hanbing Hua, and Zhenggang Bi, “Long noncoding RNA FGFR3-AS1 promotes osteosarcoma growth through regulating its natural antisense transcript FGFR3,” Molecular Biology Reports, 2016.