- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 203531, 7 pages
Osteosarcoma: Evolution of Treatment Paradigms
1Children’s Cancer Hospital, University of Texas M.D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
2Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
3Department of Clinical Oncology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2300RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 20 April 2013
Academic Editor: Peter Choong
Copyright © 2013 Norman Jaffe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Akshay Tiwari, Sandeep Jain, Sandeep Mehta, Rajesh Kumar, Gauri Kapoor, and Kapil Kumar, “Limb salvage surgery for osteosarcoma Early results in Indian patients,” Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 266–272, 2014.
- Yan Zhang, Qihong Wang, Susheng Niu, Junning Liu, and Li Zhang, “Pien Tze Huang induces apoptosis in multidrug-resistant U2OS/ADM cells via downregulation of Bcl-2, survivin and P-gp and upregulation of Bax,” Oncology Reports, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 763–770, 2014.