- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 315170, 8 pages
Surgery and Actinomycin Improve Survival in Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, 2450 Riverside Avenue South R200, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
2Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota, 2450 Riverside Avenue South R200, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Received 5 September 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: R. Pollock
Copyright © 2013 Ryan Horazdovsky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tang-Her Jaing, Iou-Jih Hung, Chao-Ping Yang, Jin-Yao Lai, Chen-Kan Tseng, Tsung-Yen Chang, Chuen Hsueh, and Pei-Kwei Tsay, “Malignant Renal Tumors in Childhood: Report of 54 Cases Treated at a Single Institution,” Pediatrics & Neonatology, 2013.
- A. Kalyan, G. Pasricha, D. Monga, A. Singhi, and N. Bahary, “Case report of rhabdoid colon cancer and review of literature,” Clinical Colorectal Cancer, 2014.
- Costantino Voglino, Maximilian Scheiterle, Giulio Di Mare, Federico Mariani, Alfonso De Stefano, Alessandro Ginori, Lorenzo De Franco, and Francesco Ferrara, “Malignant rhabdoid tumor of the small intestine in adults: a brief review of the literature and report of a case,” Surgery Today, 2014.
- Che Ry Hong, Hyoung Jin Kang, Hee Young Ju, Ji Won Lee, Hyery Kim, Sung-Hye Park, Il Han Kim, Kyung Duk Park, and Hee Young Shin, “Extra-cranial Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor in Children: A Single Institute Experience,” Cancer Research and Treatment, 2015.