- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 316123, 9 pages
Osteosarcoma: A Comparison of Jaw versus Nonjaw Localizations and Review of the Literature
1Department of Pediatric Oncology, Emma Children Hospital Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Room G8-147, P.O. Box 22700, 1100 DD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Medicines Evaluation Board, Utrecht, The Netherlands
3Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 18 February 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Cyril Fisher
Copyright © 2013 H. van den Berg et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Reena Sarkar, “Pathological and clinical features of primary osseous tumours of the jaw,” Journal of Bone Oncology, 2014.
- Neelam Wadhwa, “Osteosarcoma: Diagnostic dilemmas in histopathology and prognostic factors,” Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 247–254, 2014.
- Paolo Bossi, Nabil F. Saba, Jan B. Vermorken, Primoz Strojan, Laura Pala, Remco de Bree, Juan Pablo Rodrigo, Fernando Lopez, Ehab Y. Hanna, Missak Haigentz, Robert P. Takes, Piet J. Slootweg, Carl E. Silver, Alessandra Rinaldo, and Alfio Ferlito, “The role of systemic therapy in the management of sinonasal cancer: A critical review,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 836–843, 2015.