- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 360214, 6 pages
Safety and Efficacy of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Pulmonary Metastases from High Grade Sarcoma
1Department of Radiation Oncology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 200 UCLA Medical Plaza, B265, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
2UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, 10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
3Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
4Division of Thoracic Surgery, Department of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
5Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
6Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 8 May 2013; Revised 7 August 2013; Accepted 30 August 2013
Academic Editor: Cyril Fisher
Copyright © 2013 Niraj Mehta et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David M. Hyman, Rachel N. Grisham, and Martee L. Hensley, “Management of advanced uterine leiomyosarcoma,” Current Opinion in Oncology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 422–427, 2014.
- Meena Bedi, David M. King, and Sean Tutton, “Minimally Invasive Local Treatments for Bone and Pulmonary Metastases,” Minimally Invasive Surgery, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.