- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 489652, 8 pages
Comparison between Constrained and Semiconstrained Knee Allograft-Prosthesis Composite Reconstructions
1Department of Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
2Institute of Orthopedics “Carlos E. Ottolenghi,” Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Received 10 September 2012; Revised 26 December 2012; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Andreas Leithner
Copyright © 2013 German L. Farfalli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luis A. Aponte-Tinao, Lucas E. Ritacco, Jose I. Albergo, Miguel A. Ayerza, D. Luis Muscolo, and German L. Farfalli, “The Principles and Applications of Fresh Frozen Allografts to Bone and Joint Reconstruction,” Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 2014.
- Laura Campanacci, Nikolin Ali, Jose Manuel Pinto Silva Casanova, Jennifer Kreshak, and Marco Manfrini, “Resurfaced Allograft-Prosthetic Composite for Proximal Tibial Reconstruction in Children Intermediate-Term Results of an Original Technique,” Journal Of Bone And Joint Surgery-American Volume, vol. 97A, no. 3, pp. 241–250, 2015.
- Yang-Guk Chung, “Bone Reconstruction: Structural Allograft and Autograft,” Journal of the Korean Orthopaedic Association, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 462, 2015.
- Tennison L. Malcolm, S. Samuel Bederman, and Ran Schwarzkopf, “Outcomes of Varus Valgus Constrained Versus Rotating-Hinge Implants in Total Knee Arthroplasty,” Orthopedics, 2016.