- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 498604, 5 pages
Impact of Unplanned Excision on Prognosis of Patients with Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcoma
1Department of Surgery, Section of Orthopaedic Surgery, Aga Khan University Hospital, Stadium Road, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
2Department of Oncology, Section of Radiation Oncology, Aga Khan University Hospital, Stadium Road, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
3Department of Oncology, Aga Khan University Hospital, Stadium Road, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
Received 26 December 2012; Revised 6 April 2013; Accepted 10 April 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Pappo
Copyright © 2013 Hafiz Muhammad Umer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Lor Randall, “Does experience matter in sarcoma surgery?,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2013.
- Ajay Puri, “Extending The Frontiers Of Limb Salvage – Geographically And Surgically!,” Operative Techniques in Orthopaedics, 2013.
- Ajay Puri, “Orthopedic Oncology â€“ â€œThe Challenges Aheadâ€,” Frontiers in Surgery, vol. 1, 2014.