- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608964, 11 pages
Sustained Low-Dose Treatment with the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor LBH589 Induces Terminal Differentiation of Osteosarcoma Cells
1Centre for Cancer Research, Monash Institute of Medical Research, Monash University, 27-31 Wright St, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia
2Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, St Andrews Place, East Melbourne, VIC 3002, Australia
3Andrew Love Cancer Centre, Deakin University, Barwon Health, 70 Swanston St, Geelong, VIC 3220, Australia
Received 31 December 2012; Accepted 25 January 2013
Academic Editor: C. Fisher
Copyright © 2013 Jason E. Cain et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Martin S. Staege, “A paradigm for cybernetics, regulatory circuits and ultra-stability in cancer biology and treatment,” Leukemia Research, 2014.
- S. Dumont, D. Yang, A.G. Dumont, D. Reynoso, J.Y. Blay, and J. Trent, “Targeted polytherapy in small cell sarcoma and its association with doxorubicin,” Molecular Oncology, 2014.
- Shuo Geng, Bo Sun, Ran Lu, and Jingze Wang, “Coleusin Factor, a Novel Anticancer Diterpenoid, Inhibits Osteosarcoma Growth by Inducing Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2-Dependent Differentiation,” Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1431–1441, 2014.
- Enrico Capobianco, Antonio Mora, Dario La Sala, Annalisa Roberti, Nazar Zaki, Elarbi Badidi, Monia Taranta, and Caterina Cinti, “Separate and Combined Effects of DNMT and HDAC Inhibitors in Treating Human Multi-Drug Resistant Osteosarcoma HosDXR150 Cell Line,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Giulia Bernardini, Marcella Laschi, Michela Geminiani, and Annalisa Santucci, “Proteomics of osteosarcoma,” Expert Review of Proteomics, pp. 1–13, 2014.