- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 681425, 7 pages
Adult Ewing Sarcoma: Survival and Local Control Outcomes in 102 Patients with Localized Disease
1Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
2Division of Oncology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
3Division of Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
4Division of Radiation Oncology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Received 22 March 2013; Revised 21 May 2013; Accepted 22 May 2013
Academic Editor: R. Pollock
Copyright © 2013 Safia K. Ahmed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dempsey S. Springfield, Kevin A. Raskin, Henry J. Mankin, and Francis J. Hornicek, “What's New in Primary Malignant Musculoskeletal Tumors,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American Volume, vol. 95A, no. 24, pp. 2240–2246, 2013.
- Dana L. Casey, Kaled M. Alektiar, Naamit K. Gerber, and Suzanne L. Wolden, “Whole Lung Irradiation for Adults With Pulmonary Metastases From Ewing Sarcoma,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, vol. 89, no. 5, pp. 1069–1075, 2014.
- Dana L. Casey, Paul A. Meyers, Kaled M. Alektiar, Heather Magnan, John H. Healey, Patrick J. Boland, and Suzanne L. Wolden, “Ewing sarcoma in adults treated with modern radiotherapy techniques,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2014.