- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 787653, 7 pages
Surgical Guides (Patient-Specific Instruments) for Pediatric Tibial Bone Sarcoma Resection and Allograft Reconstruction
1Computer-Assisted Robotic Surgery (CARS), Institut de Recherche Experimentale et Clinique (IREC), Tour Pasteur +4, Avenue Mounier 53, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc, (Université Catholique de Louvain), Avenue Hippocrate 10, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Received 21 October 2012; Revised 19 January 2013; Accepted 10 February 2013
Academic Editor: Hans Rechl
Copyright © 2013 Laura Bellanova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hwan Seong Cho, Seok Hoon Yang, Hae Bong Park, Ilkyu Han, and Han-Soo Kim, “Navigation-Assisted Orthopedic Surgery in Bone Tumor,” Journal of the Korean Orthopaedic Association, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 419, 2013.
- William G. Blakeney, Robert Day, Laurence Cusick, and Richard L. Carey Smith, “Custom osteotomy guides for resection of a pelvic chondrosarcoma,” Acta Orthopaedica, vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 438–441, 2014.
- Kwok-Chuen Wong, and Shekhar-Madhukar Kumta, “Use of Computer Navigation in Orthopedic Oncology,” Current Surgery Reports, vol. 2, no. 4, 2014.
- Laura Bellanova, Thomas Schubert, Olivier Cartiaux, Frédéric Lecouvet, Christine Galant, Xavier Banse, and Pierre-Louis Docquier, “MRI-Based Assessment of Safe Margins in Tumor Surgery,” Sarcoma, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- François Gouin, Laurent Paul, Guillaume Anthony Odri, and Olivier Cartiaux, “Computer-Assisted Planning and Patient-Specific Instruments for Bone Tumor Resection within the Pelvis: A Series of 11 Patients,” Sarcoma, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Kwok-Chuen Wong, Kwan-Yik Sze, Irene Oi-Ling Wong, Chung-Ming Wong, and Shekhar-Madhukar Kumta, “Patient-specific instrument can achieve same accuracy with less resection time than navigation assistance in periacetabular pelvic tumor surgery: a cadaveric study,” International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 2015.
- M. Kunz, S. Balaketheeswaran, R. E. Ellis, and J. F. Rudan, “The influence of osteophyte depiction in CT for patient-specific guided hip resurfacing procedures,” International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 2015.
- Dimitris Mitsouras, Peter Liacouras, Amir Imanzadeh, Andreas A. Giannopoulos, Tianrun Cai, Kanako K. Kumamaru, Elizabeth George, Nicole Wake, Edward J. Caterson, Bohdan Pomahac, Vincent B. Ho, Gerald T. Grant, and Frank J. Rybicki, “Medical 3D Printing for the Radiologist,” RadioGraphics, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 1965–1988, 2015.
- Limin Ma, Ye Zhou, Ye Zhu, Zefeng Lin, Yingjun Wang, Yu Zhang, Hong Xia, and Chuanbin Mao, “3D-printed guiding templates for improved osteosarcoma resection,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, pp. 23335, 2016.
- Nicolas Martelli, Carole Serrano, Hélène van den Brink, Judith Pineau, Patrice Prognon, Isabelle Borget, and Salma El Batti, “Advantages and disadvantages of 3-dimensional printing in surgery: A systematic review,” Surgery, 2016.