- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 863056, 9 pages
Utility Values for Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma Health States from the General Public in the United Kingdom
1Catalyst Health Economics Consultants, 34b High Street, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1BN, UK
2School of Biomedical Sciences, King’s College, London SE1 1UL, UK
3Palliative Care Department, Royal Marsden Hospital, London SW3 6JJ, UK
4Sarcoma Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital, London SW3 6JJ, UK
5Oncology Unit, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham B31 2AP, UK
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Charles Catton
Copyright © 2013 Julian F. Guest et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Julian F. Guest, Monica Panca, Erikas Sladkevicius, Nicholas Gough, and Mark Linch, “Cost Effectiveness of First-Line Treatment with Doxorubicin/Ifosfamide Compared to Trabectedin Monotherapy in the Management of Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma in Italy, Spain, and Sweden,” Sarcoma, vol. 2013, pp. 1–19, 2013.
- Julian F. Guest, Kam Nanuwa, and Rob Barden, “Utility values for specific hepatic encephalopathy health states elicited from the general public in the United Kingdom,” Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, vol. 12, 2014.
- Marcel-Philipp Henrichs, Juliane Krebs, Georg Gosheger, Arne Streitbuerger, Markus Nottrott, Tim Sauer, Steffen Hoell, Gurpal Singh, and Jendrik Hardes, “Modular tumor endoprostheses in surgical palliation of long-bone metastases: a reduction in tumor burden and a durable reconstruction,” World Journal Of Surgical Oncology, vol. 12, 2014.
- Alexandre Chan, Eunice Lim, Terence Ng, Vivianne Shih, Richard Quek, and Yin Ting Cheung, “Symptom burden and medication use in adult sarcoma patients,” Supportive Care in Cancer, 2014.
- Wayne S. Lee, Nancy A. Parks, Arturo Garcia, Barnard J. A. Palmer, Terrence H. Liu, and Gregory P. Victorino, “Pan computed tomography versus selective computed tomography in stable, young adults after blunt trauma with moderate mechanism: A cost-utility analysis,” Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 527–533, 2014.
- Jason D. Wright, Rosa R. Cui, Anqi Wang, Ling Chen, Ana I. Tergas, William M. Burke, Cande V. Ananth, June Y. Hou, Alfred I. Neugut, Sarah M. Temkin, Y. Claire Wang, and Dawn L. Hershman, “Economic and Survival Implications of Use of Electric Power Morcellation for Hysterectomy for Presumed Benign Gynecologic Disease,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 107, no. 11, pp. djv251, 2015.