- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 925413, 6 pages
Allograft Reconstruction for the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Tumors of the Upper Extremity
Institute of Orthopedics “Carlos E. Ottolenghi,” Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, 1199 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Received 9 October 2012; Revised 26 December 2012; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: Andreas Leithner
Copyright © 2013 Luis A. Aponte-Tinao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Justin C. Wong, and John A. Abraham, “Upper Extremity Considerations for Oncologic Surgery,” Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 2014.
- Tang Liu, Qing Zhang, Xiaoning Guo, Xiangsheng Zhang, Zhihong Li, and Xiaoyang Li, “Treatment and outcome of malignant bone tumors of the proximal humerus: biological versus endoprosthetic reconstruction,” Bmc Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 15, 2014.
- Luis A. Aponte-Tinao, Lucas E. Ritacco, Jose I. Albergo, Miguel A. Ayerza, D. Luis Muscolo, and German L. Farfalli, “The Principles and Applications of Fresh Frozen Allografts to Bone and Joint Reconstruction,” Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 2014.
- Teun Teunis, Sjoerd P. F. T. Nota, Francis J. Hornicek, Joseph H. Schwab, and Santiago A. Lozano-Calderón, “Outcome After Reconstruction of the Proximal Humerus for Tumor Resection: A Systematic Review,” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®, 2014.