- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 982784, 6 pages
Can Experienced Observers Differentiate between Lipoma and Well-Differentiated Liposarcoma Using Only MRI?
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Markey Cancer Center, University of Kentucky,
740 S. Limestone Avenue, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1X5
3Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Duke Cancer Center, Duke University, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Received 13 September 2013; Revised 28 October 2013; Accepted 4 November 2013
Academic Editor: Cyril Fisher
Copyright © 2013 Patrick W. O'Donnell et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joyson Kodiyan, Jason R. Rudman, David E. Rosow, and Giovana R. Thomas, “Lipoma and Liposarcoma of the Larynx: Case Reports and Literature Review,” American Journal of Otolaryngology, 2014.
- Z Doyle, B Wolford, M M Morshedi, and C S Santillan, “Intravascular lipoma of the renal vein,” BJR|case reports, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 20150072, 2015.
- Felasfa M. Wodajo, “Top Five Lesions That Do Not Need Referral to Orthopedic Oncology,” Orthopedic Clinics of North America, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 303–314, 2015.
- James R. Butler, Tanyi M. Fohtung, Kumar Sandrasegaran, Eugene P. Ceppa, Michael G. House, Attila Nakeeb, C.Max Schmidt, and Nicholas J. Zyromski, “The Natural History of Pancreatic Lipoma: Does it Need Observation,” Pancreatology, 2015.
- Costantino Errani, Stefania Cocchi, Nikolin Ali, Mohammadreza Chehrassan, Alberto Righi, Marco Gambarotti, Andreas F. Mavrogenis, Daniel Vanel, and Davide Donati, “Recurrence After Marginal Excision for Atypical Lipomatous Tumors Versus Lipomas of the Extremities,” Orthopedics, 2016.