- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 907961, 7 pages
Technical Challenges in the Derivation of Human Pluripotent Cells
Embryo Technology and Stem Cell Research Center, School of Biotechnology, Institute of Agricultural Technology, Suranaree University of Technology, 111 University Avenue, Nakhon Ratchasima 30000, Thailand
Received 15 March 2011; Accepted 25 April 2011
Academic Editor: Perng-chih Shen
Copyright © 2011 Parinya Noisa and Rangsun Parnpai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nopporn Jongkamonwiwat, and Parinya Noisa, “Biomedical and Clinical Promises of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells for Neurological Disorders,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- I. M. Carvalho, P. B. Coelho, P. C. Costa, C. S. Marques, R. S. Oliveira, and D. C. Ferreira, “Current Neurogenic and Neuroprotective Strategies to Prevent and Treat Neurodegenerative and Neuropsychiatric Disorders,” NeuroMolecular Medicine, 2015.