- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 460504, 2 pages
Stem Cells in Large Animal Models of Retinal and Neurological Disease
1Gavin Herbert Eye Institute and Stem Cell Research Center, University of California-Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
2Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
3Stem Cell Core, University of California-Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
4Department of Ophthalmology, Glostrup Hospital, University of Copenhagen, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
5Ocular Trauma Division, U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research, Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234, USA
Received 13 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Copyright © 2012 Henry Klassen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard Verbeek, “Generation of mesenchymal stem cells as a medicinal product in organ transp lantation,” Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 65–70, 2013.
- Victor W. Wong, and Michael Sorkin, “Enabling stem cell therapies for tissue repair: Current and future challeng es,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 744–751, 2013.