- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 460504, 2 pages
Stem Cells in Large Animal Models of Retinal and Neurological Disease
1Gavin Herbert Eye Institute and Stem Cell Research Center, University of California-Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
2Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
3Stem Cell Core, University of California-Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
4Department of Ophthalmology, Glostrup Hospital, University of Copenhagen, 2600 Glostrup, Denmark
5Ocular Trauma Division, U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research, Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234, USA
Received 13 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Copyright © 2012 Henry Klassen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Henning Petersen, Zhongfang Wang, Eva Lenz, and Stephan Pleschka, “Reassortment of NS Segments Modifies Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viru s Interaction with Avian Hosts and Host Cells,” Journal Of Virology, vol. 87, no. 10, pp. 5362–5371, 2013.
- Eloisa Elena Paschoalinotte, Daniel Labbe, Maria Aparecida Custodio Domingues, Guilherme Capel, Ryane Schmidt Brock, and Fausto Viterbo, “Galea and periosteum flap filled with bone fragments in rabbits,” Acta Cirurgica Brasileira, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 195–201, 2013.
- Richard Verbeek, “Generation of mesenchymal stem cells as a medicinal product in organ transp lantation,” Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 65–70, 2013.
- Neil Woodford, “Global spread of antibiotic resistance: the example of New Delhi metallo-be ta-lactamase (NDM)-mediated carbapenem resistance,” Journal Of Medical Microbiology, vol. 62, pp. 499–513, 2013.
- Kwan Ho Tang, Maria L. Lung, Daniel K. Tong, Yan Ru Qin, Sai Wah Tsao, Yuen Piu Chan, Pak Shing Kwan, Simon Law, Stephanie Ma, Kwok Wah Chan, Yong Dong Dai, Man Tong, Li Fu, and Hong Lok Lung, “A CD90(+) Tumor-Initiating Cell Population with an Aggressive Signature and Metastatic Capacity in Esophageal Cancer,” Cancer Research, vol. 73, no. 7, pp. 2322–2332, 2013.
- Victor W. Wong, and Michael Sorkin, “Enabling stem cell therapies for tissue repair: Current and future challeng es,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 744–751, 2013.