- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 521343, 9 pages
Emerging Stem Cell Therapies: Treatment, Safety, and Biology
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Genome Institute of Singapore, 60 Biopolis Street, Singapore 138672
Received 4 May 2012; Revised 3 July 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editor: Erdal Karaöz
Copyright © 2012 Joel Sng and Thomas Lufkin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rebecca Kulawig, Jan Philipp Krüger, Oliver Klein, Zoltán Konthur, Horst Schütte, Joachim Klose, Christian Kaps, and Michaela Endres, “Identification of fibronectin as a major factor in human serum to recruit subchondral mesenchymal progenitor cells,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 1410–1418, 2013.
- Patrick T. Brown, Won Bae Jeon, Andrew M. Handorf, and Wan-Ju Li, “Stem Cell-based Tissue Engineering Approaches for Musculoskeletal Regenerat ion,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 19, no. 19, pp. 3429–3445, 2013.
- Melissa N. McCracken, Eric H. Gschweng, Evan Nair-Gill, Jami McLaughlin, Aaron R. Cooper, Mireille Riedinger, Donghui Cheng, Christopher Nosala, Donald B. Kohn, and Owen N. Witte, “Long-term in vivo monitoring of mouse and human hematopoietic stem cell eng raftment with a human positron emission tomography reporter gene,” Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences of The United States of Ame, vol. 110, no. 5, pp. 1857–1862, 2013.
- Yasumasa Kuroda, Mari Dezawa, Fumitaka Ogura, Makoto Nojima, Shohei Wakao, Setsuya Aiba, Natsue Sawaya, and Kenshi Yamasaki, “Functional Melanocytes Are Readily Reprogrammable from Multilineage-Differe ntiating Stress-Enduring (Muse) Cells, Distinct Stem Cells in Human Fibrobl asts,” Journal Of Investigative Dermatology, vol. 133, no. 10, pp. 2425–2435, 2013.
- Monica A. Pessina, Seth P. Finklestein, Brian C. Kramer, Ronald J. Killiany, and Douglas L. Rosene, “Recovery of fine motor performance after ischemic damage to motor cortex is facilitated by cell therapy in the rhesus monkey,” Somatosensory and Motor Research, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 185–196, 2013.
- Demosthenes Bouros, and Geoff Laurent, “Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells: Prometheus Revisited,” Respiration, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Dominik Monz, Karen Bieback, Jie Shen, Erol Tutdibi, Thomas Tschernig, Celine Mildau, Mariz Kasoha, Matthias W. Laschke, Torge Roolfs, and Andreas Schmiedl, “Human Umbilical Cord Blood Mononuclear Cells in a Double-Hit Model of Bronc hopulmonary Dysplasia in Neonatal Mice,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Claudio Muscari, Emanuele Giordano, Francesca Bonafè, Marco Govoni, and Carlo Guarnieri, “Strategies Affording Prevascularized Cell-Based Constructs for Myocardial Tissue Engineering,” Stem Cells International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.