- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 521343, 9 pages
Emerging Stem Cell Therapies: Treatment, Safety, and Biology
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Genome Institute of Singapore, 60 Biopolis Street, Singapore 138672
Received 4 May 2012; Revised 3 July 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editor: Erdal Karaöz
Copyright © 2012 Joel Sng and Thomas Lufkin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rebecca Kulawig, Jan Philipp Krüger, Oliver Klein, Zoltán Konthur, Horst Schütte, Joachim Klose, Christian Kaps, and Michaela Endres, “Identification of fibronectin as a major factor in human serum to recruit subchondral mesenchymal progenitor cells,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 1410–1418, 2013.
- Patrick T. Brown, Won Bae Jeon, Andrew M. Handorf, and Wan-Ju Li, “Stem Cell-based Tissue Engineering Approaches for Musculoskeletal Regenerat ion,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 19, no. 19, pp. 3429–3445, 2013.
- L. L. Macewicz, V. O. Kushniruk, A. P. Iatsyshyna, K. V. Kotsarenko, V. V. Lylo, G. R. Akopyan, N. L. Huleuk, D. O. Mykytenko, and L. L. Lukash, “Correlation of mutagenesis level with expression of reparative enzyme O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase during establishment of cell lines in vitro,” Biopolymers and Cell, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 480–486, 2013.
- Melissa N. McCracken, Eric H. Gschweng, Evan Nair-Gill, Jami McLaughlin, Aaron R. Cooper, Mireille Riedinger, Donghui Cheng, Christopher Nosala, Donald B. Kohn, and Owen N. Witte, “Long-term in vivo monitoring of mouse and human hematopoietic stem cell engraftment with a human positron emission tomography reporter gene,” Proceedings Of The National Academy Of Sciences Of The United States Of Ame, vol. 110, no. 5, pp. 1857–1862, 2013.
- Shohei Wakao, Setsuya Aiba, Fumitaka Ogura, Makoto Nojima, Kenichiro Tsuchiyama, Natsue Sawaya, Kenshi Yamasaki, Yasumasa Kuroda, and Mari Dezawa, “Functional Melanocytes Are Readily Reprogrammable from Multilineage-Differentiating Stress-Enduring (Muse) Cells, Distinct Stem Cells in Human Fibroblasts,” Journal Of Investigative Dermatology, vol. 133, no. 10, pp. 2425–2435, 2013.
- Tara L. Moore, Monica A. Pessina, Seth P. Finklestein, Brian C. Kramer, Ronald J. Killiany, and Douglas L. Rosene, “Recovery of fine motor performance after ischemic damage to motor cortex is facilitated by cell therapy in the rhesus monkey,” Somatosensory and Motor Research, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 185–196, 2013.
- Demosthenes Bouros, and Geoff Laurent, “Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells: Prometheus Revisited,” Respiration, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Celine Mildau, Mariz Kasoha, Dominik Monz, Karen Bieback, Jie Shen, Erol Tutdibi, Thomas Tschernig, Ludwig Gortner, Matthias W. Laschke, Torge Roolfs, and Andreas Schmiedl, “Human Umbilical Cord Blood Mononuclear Cells in a Double-Hit Model of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia in Neonatal Mice,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Irene de Lázaro, Açelya Yilmazer, and Kostas Kostarelos, “Induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells: A new source for cell-based therapeutics?,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 185, pp. 37–44, 2014.
- Stephen G. Poulos, William D. Richie, Rahn K. Bailey, Arthur Lee, Ike dela Pena, Paul R. Sanberg, and Cesar V. Borlongan, “The Potential of Neural Stem Cell Transplantation for the treatment of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder,” Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2014.
- Julio J. Mendez, Mahboobe Ghaedi, Derek Steinbacher, and Laura E. Niklason, “Epithelial Cell Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Decellularized Lung Scaffolds,” Tissue Engineering Part A, vol. 20, no. 11-12, pp. 1735–1746, 2014.
- Peng Huang, Nichole Gebhart, Elliott Richelson, Thomas G. Brott, James F. Meschia, and Abba C. Zubair, “Mechanism of mesenchymal stem cell–induced neuron recovery and anti-inflammation,” Cytotherapy, 2014.
- Jan-Philip Meyer, Katrin C. Probst, and Andrew D. Westwell, “Radiochemical synthesis of 2 '-[F-18]-labelled and 3 '-[F-18]-labelled nucleosides for positron emission tomography imaging,” Journal of Labelled Compounds & Radiopharmaceuticals, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 333–337, 2014.
- Nadim Srour, and Bernard Thébaud, “Stem cells in animal asthma models: a systematic review,” Cytotherapy, 2014.
- Claudio Muscari, Emanuele Giordano, Francesca Bonafè, Marco Govoni, and Carlo Guarnieri, “Strategies Affording Prevascularized Cell-Based Constructs for Myocardial Tissue Engineering,” Stem Cells International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Açelya Yilmazer, Irene de Lazaro, and Hadiseh Taheri, “Reprogramming cancer cells: a novel approach for cancer therapy or a tool for disease-modeling?,” Cancer Letters, 2015.
- Rajani Rai, Vishal Chandra, and Byoung S. Kwon, “A Hyaluronic Acid-Rich Node and Duct System in Which Pluripotent Adult Stem Cells Circulate,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 150810091220002, 2015.