- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 975871, 12 pages
Markers for Characterization of Bone Marrow Multipotential Stromal Cells
Academic Unit of the Musculoskeletal Diseases, St. James's University Hospital, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Received 26 January 2012; Accepted 29 February 2012
Academic Editor: Selim Kuçi
Copyright © 2012 Sally A. Boxall and Elena Jones. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Monica Tsimbouri, Rebecca J. McMurray, Karl V. Burgess, Enateri V. Alakpa, Paul M. Reynolds, Kate Murawski, Emmajayne Kingham, Richard O. C. Oreffo, Nikolaj Gadegaard, and Matthew J. Dalby, “Using Nanotopography and Metabolomics to Identify Biochemical Effectors of Multipotency,” Acs Nano, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 10239–10249, 2012.
- Hal Sternberg, Jennifer Kidd, James T. Murai, Jianjie Jiang, Ariel Rinon, Isaac E. Erickson, Walter D. Funk, Qian Wang, Karen B. Chapman, C. Thomas Vangsness, and Michael D. West, “Seven diverse human embryonic stem cell-derived chondrogenic clonal embryon ic progenitor cell lines display site-specific cell fates,” Regenerative Medicine, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 125–144, 2013.
- Yi-Zhou Huang, Jia-Qin Cai, Feng-Juan Lv, Hong-Lei Xie, Zhi-Ming Yang, Yong-Can Huang, and Li Deng, “Species variation in the spontaneous calcification of bone marrow-derived m esenchymal stem cells,” Cytotherapy, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 323–329, 2013.
- Andrew Aldridge, Dimitrios Kouroupis, Sarah Churchman, Anne English, Eileen Ingham, and Elena Jones, “Assay validation for the assessment of adipogenesis of multipotential strom al cells-a direct comparison of four different methods,” Cytotherapy, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 89–101, 2013.