- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stem Cells International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 975871, 12 pages
Markers for Characterization of Bone Marrow Multipotential Stromal Cells
Academic Unit of the Musculoskeletal Diseases, St. James's University Hospital, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Received 26 January 2012; Accepted 29 February 2012
Academic Editor: Selim Kuçi
Copyright © 2012 Sally A. Boxall and Elena Jones. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiang Li, Mohamed B. Ezzelarab, and David K. C. Cooper, “Do mesenchymal stem cells function across species barriers? Relevance for xenotransplantation,” Xenotransplantation, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 273–285, 2012.
- P. Monica Tsimbouri, Rebecca J. McMurray, Karl V. Burgess, Enateri V. Alakpa, Paul M. Reynolds, Kate Murawski, Emmajayne Kingham, Richard O. C. Oreffo, Nikolaj Gadegaard, and Matthew J. Dalby, “Using Nanotopography and Metabolomics to Identify Biochemical Effectors of Multipotency,” Acs Nano, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 10239–10249, 2012.
- Yao-Chun Wang, Guang-Ying Dong, Li Li, Yang Xiao, Hua Han, Shu-Hong Wang, Ya-Ning Wei, De-Wei Du, Hao Xu, Chun-Chen Gao, Min-Hua Zheng, Juan Xie, and Jun-Chang Li, “Notch-RBP-J signaling is required by bone marrow stromal cells for the treatment of acute graft versus host disease,” Stem Cell Research, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 721–735, 2013.
- Yi-Zhou Huang, Jia-Qin Cai, Feng-Juan Lv, Hong-Lei Xie, Zhi-Ming Yang, Yong-Can Huang, and Li Deng, “Species variation in the spontaneous calcification of bone marrow-derived m esenchymal stem cells,” Cytotherapy, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 323–329, 2013.
- Hal Sternberg, Jennifer Kidd, James T. Murai, Jianjie Jiang, Ariel Rinon, Isaac E. Erickson, Walter D. Funk, Qian Wang, Karen B. Chapman, C. Thomas Vangsness, and Michael D. West, “Seven diverse human embryonic stem cell-derived chondrogenic clonal embryon ic progenitor cell lines display site-specific cell fates,” Regenerative Medicine, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 125–144, 2013.
- Julia A. Paxson, Alisha M. Gruntman, Airiel M. Davis, Christopher M. Parkin, and Edward P. Ingenito, “Age Dependence of Lung Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Dynamics Following Pneumone ctomy,” Stem Cells and Development, vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3214–3225, 2013.
- Ana Belen Carrillo-Galvez, Angelica Garcia-Perez, Marien Cobo, and Francisco Martin, “CD105 (Endoglin)-Negative Murine Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Define a New Mul tipotent Subpopulation with Distinct Differentiation and Immunomodulatory C apacities,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 10, 2013.
- Andrew Aldridge, Dimitrios Kouroupis, Sarah Churchman, Anne English, Eileen Ingham, and Elena Jones, “Assay validation for the assessment of adipogenesis of multipotential strom al cells-a direct comparison of four different methods,” Cytotherapy, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 89–101, 2013.
- J. P. J. Rocke, and A. J. Roelofs, “Cell-based approaches to joint surface repair: a research perspective,” Osteoarthritis And Cartilage, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 892–900, 2013.
- Sean R. R. Hall, Elizabeth Leary, Greg Yavanian, Sarah Eminli, Yajuan Jiang, and Wayne A. Marasco, “Identification and Isolation of Small CD44-Negative Mesenchymal Stem/Progen itor Cells From Human Bone Marrow Using Elutriation and Polychromatic Flow Cytometry,” Stem Cells Translational Medicine, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 567–578, 2013.
- Nicola Giuliani, Gina Lisignoli, Marina Magnani, Costantina Racano, Marina Bolzoni, Benedetta Dalla Palma, Angelica Spolzino, Cristina Manferdini, Caterina Abati, Denise Toscani, Andrea Facchini, and Franco Aversa, “New Insights into Osteogenic and Chondrogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Their Potential Clinical Applications for Bone Regeneration in Pediatric Orthopaedics,” Stem Cells International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Zwi Berneman, Nele Boeykens, Kathleen De Greef, Peter Ponsaerts, and Annemie Van der Linden, “Injury-Dependent Retention of Intraportally Administered Mesenchymal Stroma l Cells Following Partial Hepatectomy of Steatotic Liver Does Not Lead to I mproved Liver Recovery,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- Lori E. Romeo, and Zara K. Melkoumian, “Synthetic Surface for Expansion of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Xeno-Fre e, Chemically Defined Culture Conditions,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Chiara Bernardini, Marco Alessandri, Chiara Mangano, Augusta Zannoni, Francesca Bianchi, Giuseppe Sarli, Laura Calza, Maria Laura Bacci, and Monica Forni, “Cells derived from porcine aorta tunica media show mesenchymal stromal-like cell properties in in vitro culture,” American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, vol. 306, no. 4, pp. C322–C333, 2014.