- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 126170, 28 pages
Mechanisms for Covalent Immobilization of Horseradish Peroxidase on Ion-Beam-Treated Polyethylene
Applied and Plasma Physics, School of Physics, University of Sydney, A28, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Received 21 October 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editors: E. A. Abou Neel, S. S. Banerjee, and P. Ferruti
Copyright © 2012 Alexey V. Kondyurin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matti A. Hiob, Steven G. Wise, Alexey Kondyurin, Anna Waterhouse, Marcela M. Bilek, Martin K.C. Ng, and Anthony S. Weiss, “The use of plasma-activated covalent attachment of early domains of tropoelastin to enhance vascular compatibility of surfaces,” Biomaterials, 2013.
- A. Kondyurin, I. Levchenko, Z. -J. Han, S. Yick, A. Mai-Prochnow, J. Fang, K. Ostrikov, and M. M. M. Bilek, “Hybrid graphite film-carbon nanotube platform for enzyme immobilization and protection,” Carbon, vol. 65, pp. 287–295, 2013.
- I. Kondyurina, I. Shardakov, G. Nechitailo, V. Terpugov, and A. Kondyurin, “Cell growing on Ion Implanted Polytetrafluorethylene,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- Marcela M.M. Bilek, “Biofunctionalisation of surfaces by energetic ion implantation: review of progress on applications in implantable biomedical devices and antibody microarrays,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.