- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 432892, 22 pages
The Impact of Primary Care: A Focused Review
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 624 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editors: K. Eriksson, A. P. Giardino, G. Mastrangelo, and P. J. Schluter
Copyright © 2012 Leiyu Shi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu-Il Kim, Jee Young Hong, Kyoungwoo Kim, Eurah Goh, and Nak-Jin Sung, “Primary care research in South Korea: its importance and enhancing strategies for enhancement,” Journal of the Korean Medical Association, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 899, 2013.
- Mala Rao, and Eva Pilot, “The missing link – the role of primary care in global health,” Global Health Action, vol. 7, no. 0, 2014.
- Brendan Saloner, Daniel Polsky, Ari Friedman, and Karin Rhodes, “Primary Care Appointment Availability and Preventive Care Utilization: Evidence From an Audit Study,” Medical Care Research And Review, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 149–167, 2015.