- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 648152, 14 pages
The Impact of Ethnic-Immigrant Status and Obesity-Related Risk Factors on Behavioral Problems among US Children and Adolescents
Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services, Room 18-41, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 12 December 2012
Academic Editors: G. Mastrangelo and J. Oei
Copyright © 2012 Gopal K. Singh and Stella M. Yu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stella M. Yu, Sue C. Lin, and Terry Adirim, “Selected Health Status Measures of Children from US Immigrant Families,” ISRN Pediatrics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Gopal K. Singh, and Mary Kay Kenney, “Rising Prevalence and Neighborhood, Social, and Behavioral Determinants of Sleep Problems in US Children and Adolescents, 2003–2012,” Sleep Disorders, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Gopal K. Singh, Mary Kay Kenney, Reem M. Ghandour, Michael D. Kogan, and Michael C. Lu, “Mental Health Outcomes in US Children and Adolescents Born Prematurely or with Low Birthweight,” Depression Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Gopal K. Singh, and Sue C. Lin, “Marked Ethnic, Nativity, and Socioeconomic Disparities in Disability and Health Insurance among US Children and Adults: The 2008–2010 American Community Survey,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.