- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164203, 30 pages
HIV-1 Trans Infection of CD4+ T Cells by Professional Antigen Presenting Cells
Department of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editors: M. Clementi and Z. Stamataki
Copyright © 2013 Charles R. Rinaldo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eduardo J. M. Nascimento, Robbie B. Mailliard, Simon C. Watkins, Kellie N. Smith, Ronald J. Fecek, Giovanna Rappocciolo, Ernesto T. Marques, Charles R. Rinaldo, and James I. Mullins, “Selective Induction of CTL Helper Rather Than Killer Activity by Natural Epitope Variants Promotes Dendritic Cell-Mediated HIV-1 Dissemination,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 191, no. 5, pp. 2570–2580, 2013.
- Wei Jin, Chang Li, Tao Du, Kai Hu, Xin Huang, and Qinxue Hu, “DC-SIGN plays a stronger role than DCIR in mediating HIV-1 capture and transfer,” Virology, vol. 458-459, pp. 83–92, 2014.
- Giovanna Rappocciolo, Mariel Jais, Paolo Piazza, Todd A. Reinhart, Stella J. Berendam, Laura Garcia-Exposito, Phalguni Gupta, and Charles R. Rinaldo, “Alterations in Cholesterol Metabolism Restrict HIV-1 Trans Infection in Nonprogressors,” Mbio, vol. 5, no. 3, 2014.
- Waema R. Mbogo, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and John W. Odhiambo, “Stochastic Model for Langerhans Cells and HIV Dynamics In Vivo,” ISRN Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.